How to turn 430k-2.4M.

Coandca5

Ok. I want to know how to do this within 1-3 days. And do not say "Lol, search" Or "Merchant" Or "Cut 2.4k mages, or fish 2.4k sharks." I want to know how to do this. If you say merchant, tell me what to merchant. I'm really serious about this because I will quit if i can't do this.

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

Buy prayer pots and runes for barrows and test your luck there...I got scammed of 1mil 1 day and then i gave 200k to a mate of mien who lost full rune in wildy and the 1st barrows run i did that day treated me with a nice Guthans Warspear...Karma comes back you know :) .

cowboy.jpg

That's no such thing as a "get rich quick" scheme. You have to WORK for your money. Odds are it would be easier just to cut Magic Logs or something than trying to magically mutliply money.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

actually a decent way to turn that into more money is fletching yew longbows till you have the amount you want its not very easy or exciting but it'l get you there =/

i don'nt like merchanting so i try to make money skill wise

sephiroth.jpg

juanflores1.png

barrows drops-my first ahrims top

Well, since I don't want to see you go, you could merchant Chaos and Death Runes. With 420Kish, you could buy 2K Death Runes from the Void Knight rune shop (takes around an 30-45 minutes for 2K). Then sell them for 270-300 each giving you at least a 120k profit and at most a 180k profit. The more you have to spend on runes the better. Once you have 1M or more, you could do both Chaos AND Deaths. Once you have well over 2M you can start making 400-600k an hour.

Good luck, and get yourself a pair of shoes :wink: .

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

I had a secret that I didn't want to tell any1 about it, but since you'll quit heres my secret =D> :

get 60k and buy coal 150 ea, then sell it 180, do this 5 times now you have 120k or something like that, now change your 60k to 120k, do this till 300k, now change to the 300k, do this to 600k and keep doing the 600k till you get 1m!!! but 1 thing you need to know after getting 1m, stop and return to the 60k, why? coz it's almost imposible to get some to sell you more than 4000 coal more than 100 times in a week!!, now that's a 1m in only a week!!!

2- Do the same thing with deaths, but buy them from the magic shop for 100-200 each, get about 1k of them and sell them 300-350 ea!!! that's a 100k profit in only 2-4 days!!!! ::' :thumbsup:

I know it sounds noobish, but have you seen how much coloured gloves go for in F2P worlds? Full sets are like 10k! Buy ALOT of full sets of coloured gloves, (I think it wuld come to around 3-4k each) and sell them on F2P.

I have tried this and got alot rom this. Started with around 100k, ended with around 1.6M by the end of the week...

3916.png

3917.png

Buy Rune plate and legs, and d simi with 1k lobs and like 100 varrok teles, and go kill green dragons.

I turned 1.2mil into like 12mil like that. :o

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

i like to keep my methods to myself but i cant see a good rc player leave cause of lack of money

ok, first start with 300k, buy 10k worth of essence at 30 each

>no one sells for 25 each anymore :( <

alright now, runecraft all the essence into air runes, you should end up with 40k cause of your rc level

now set up an auction on forums for them starting at 12 each.

normally the auction will end with someone saying they'll buy for 15-20 each

which then equals to a 300k-500k profit

lor%20sien.gif

lor%20sien.gif

lor%20sien.gif