Rate my new Pixel Sig! (By far my best)

blazer

Blazersgiant4444.png

Took me about 9 hours all up. I was half way through it when my computer spontaneously restarted and I lost it all. Had to do it all again. :x

The text was going to be "Rune sux, get Dragon" or something. Then I couldn't be bothered to add it... :)

Please rate, comment, suggest etc. Thanks. Also, can anyone give me tips on borders? Haven't really tried them before. And one last thing, is it of buying quality?

Thanks.

~Blazer~

Give the background abit more detail, and yes, it'll be buying quality 8)

Nice shading, give the giant some pupils ;)

And with borders...

I just go for a black rectangle outline on the sides, if using ms paint...

But no, usually I do my boarders in Photoshop... You got it?

Ground looks a bit plain. And it's too big for these boards.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Sorry that is no pixel shading you just brushed it on psp or somit... try make 1 like that in paint, and max size is also 300 x 150 not 350 x 150.

4/10

Ehem. GraphicsGale manually shading all the way. GraphicsGale is like paint except better. No auto shading brushing or whatever.

Oh sorry, when I mwant 'do you mean rocks?' that was directed at the guy who posted above you...

But anyway, the sig looks great and I can't wait till your free pixel sig shop or wateva comes out! If its free, It'll be near packed most probably :D

oh nvm thougt that thing on the sig was a golem in the mining guild