herblore 60+ training

smilinmike

I found that chaos druids are good for herb drops, i used to go to the ones in the blood tower in ardougne, also chaos warriors and the flesh crawlers in the security strong hold are good herb droppers

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

1. Always have an anti-scam when buying unids. Have unid herbs of all non junk herbs in your inv, along with more than enough cash to buy your unids, then the rest of the inv fill with random junk. If they try to sell you guams, tarromins, or marentills (or anything else you don't want that you didn't include in your inventory) the trade will auto-decline.

2. Chaos druids in the agility dungeun are really good. However you need 54 agility I believe to access those druids. At the same time as gathering your herbs, grow some via farming. If you don't have a decent farming level, then get it. Farming is worth having whilst training herblore, definatly.

Banshees also drop good herbs. Only need 15 slayer and earmuffs.

You also have the chance of black mystic gloves and noted pure ess - both good for raising cash to buy seconds.

The other reason I like the banshees - a lot of ppl are not there for the herbs and sometimes they leave the ones they cant ID. Or all of them.

Also Aberrant Specters are good herb droppers. They also drop herb seeds. They require a higher slayer lvl and prayer pots. But I usually get more ranarr than I use prayer pots.

runefrangecape,breadmaker40.gif

Currently working on 99 smithing:

breadmaker40.gif

As far as I know, no monster drop better herbs than others, I mean that the percentage of a certain herb among all the herb drops from a monster is the same. So, kill what you can kill many of in a short time, bank run included. This means kill low level npc with good drop rate of herbs, close to either tele spots or banks. One of my personal favourites is the Edgeville dungeon thugs, as they also has a very good droprate of nature runes, and drop level 1 clues to break the boredom ;)

Use miscellania for herbs. This is the cheapest way pay gp and get herbs back, much cheaper than buying from other players - but you cant get a unlimited amount of course. Make sure you have done quest Royal trouble, then invest fully in herbs, and partly in something else. Take a look at tip.it's guide for costs - and remember that is for herbs NOT including guam or marrentill. http://tip.it/runescape/?page=manage_th ... m.htm#cost

Farming! Make sure you use supercompost, and are wielding the magic secateurs from fairy tale 2. Either get herb seeds by stealing from master farmer, or from monster drops. If you want to get seeds from monster drops, I suggest dagannoth under lighthouse. They drop a lot of seeds toadflax and up (so no ranarr :( ) + whiteberry, poison ivy, belladonna and cactus. In addition, many players who come there on slayer assignments doesnt bother to pick up their seeds.

So yeah. Do all the above simoultaniously(sp?). Plant your seeds first thing you log in. Visit miscellania at least every second day. While your herbs grow, mix your pots, collect seconds, kill herbdropping monsters, get more seeds - whatever you need or feel like. Harvest and plant new herbs last thing before you log out.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

I am spending a fortune on all these unidents and half of them turn out to be junk. Which monsters drop the highest level of herbs, and the most often?

Why buy unids? Instead just buy kwuarm and buy or grow limps so you can make and sell super strength pots. That way you can break even or make money.