THE CLAN COMMUNITY NEEDS VILLIANS?

XDX

Yeh, clans do do something bad sometime. I'm thinking he's referring to clans that are founded just to be bad. I don't know any clans like that, maybe someone could fill me in?

Reign of Terror

Explain..

They started out as a clan who disliked and broke the unwritten honor codes that the rest of the clan world went by, for publicity and for spite. They crashed every f2p war they found out about, and every p2p war they could. They even crashed fun events!

But they became a large problem to the rest of the clans, and an anti-no-honor alliance was set up to protect wars from no-honor clans including RoT. The strategy of protecting wars worked well enough to make it not worth it economically for RoT to keep crashing wars, in the free world at least.

They appear to be trying to regain the respect of the clan world now, and are planning a fight pits fun event on New Years, but they are known for tricking the trustworthy, so I dunno what they're going to do.

They were definitely founded just to be bad, but the clan scene is much more complicated than cops and robbers, heroes and villains. Basically, anyone who's not your ally is your enemy, but should be treated like a person whenever clans are not involved.

That is very accurate and detailed, and I agree completely with it.

RoT are now the main No-Honour clan, now that NI is pretty much dead (its leader joined rot). They are pretending to be good in order to get ranked, but I advise everyone to stay wise to what they're doing. Once you are NH, you can't just go Honourable in a click.

Ok, if you're going to dish it out prepare to be served on a platter. I for one have watched RoT the past few weeks, sure they were no honor but they are doing a damned good job at trying to turn their reputation around. You being a Wilderness Guardian member though I would expect you to take cheap flames at them seeing as they cleaned you guys in p2p every time you hit the portals, they even wore proper gear unlike the power amulets you all wore. Last time I checked RoT stands strong and WG are near dead, keep your flame posts elsewhere next time, gf you tried.

deadforumslol.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RoT are now the main No-Honour clan, now that NI is pretty much dead (its leader joined rot). They are pretending to be good in order to get ranked, but I advise everyone to stay wise to what they're doing. Once you are NH, you can't just go Honourable in a click.

Ok, if you're going to dish it out prepare to be served on a platter. I for one have watched RoT the past few weeks, sure they were no honor but they are doing a damned good job at trying to turn their reputation around. You being a Wilderness Guardian member though I would expect you to take cheap flames at them seeing as they cleaned you guys in p2p every time you hit the portals, they even wore proper gear unlike the power amulets you all wore. Last time I checked RoT stands strong and WG are near dead, keep your flame posts elsewhere next time, gf you tried.

I feel u on that monkey...I'll start changing my view on RoT.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

it would be nice if people wouldent quote each other's quotes in a imediate reply... its almost on the level of spam.

that said I have said it once I will say it again we dont need nasty clans that crash wars, pk rune miners, kill each other when it suits them, and lures people into the wild with false statements like come and pk with my clan at the greater demons.

they are a blight on the word clan.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Yeh, clans do do something bad sometime. I'm thinking he's referring to clans that are founded just to be bad. I don't know any clans like that, maybe someone could fill me in?

Reign of Terror

Explain..

They started out as a clan who disliked and broke the unwritten honor codes that the rest of the clan world went by, for publicity and for spite. They crashed every f2p war they found out about, and every p2p war they could. They even crashed fun events!

But they became a large problem to the rest of the clans, and an anti-no-honor alliance was set up to protect wars from no-honor clans including RoT. The strategy of protecting wars worked well enough to make it not worth it economically for RoT to keep crashing wars, in the free world at least.

They appear to be trying to regain the respect of the clan world now, and are planning a fight pits fun event on New Years, but they are known for tricking the trustworthy, so I dunno what they're going to do.

They were definitely founded just to be bad, but the clan scene is much more complicated than cops and robbers, heroes and villains. Basically, anyone who's not your ally is your enemy, but should be treated like a person whenever clans are not involved.

A week or two's actions cannot wipe the slate clean of many months of abuse of the community. They ran a muck on purpose, to ruin YOUR fun just to get satisfaction out of it knowing good well what the consequences would be.

Everyone all of a sudden is becoming instantly so forgiving but there will be a new clan that will rebel against the community and know what? Alot more people will probably join it knowing that they can go ahead, cause a [cabbage] load of trouble and be able to go back to any clan they like just because everyone is so forgiving.

If I were leading a clan, I for one would not be willing to give someone a chance if they are known cheats, liars or trouble makers and put my members at risk of them.

• 1 month later...

well then I feel this topic to be quite old. so unless there is still a discussion going on I will move it some wheres else... in fact we sort of have a rule about replying to topics that havent been reply'd to in a month. the debate and discussion is prety much over at that point and I like to decide what to do with them. I think this topic is worthy of the archives, its been a leangthy discussion.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci