THE CLAN COMMUNITY NEEDS VILLIANS?

XDX

WE ALL SEE THE "HONORABLE" CLAN LEADERS AND CLANS. WHAT ABOUT THE OPPOSITE END... WHERE ARE THE BAD GUYS? YOU CAN'T HAVE GOOD GUYS WITHOUT THE BAD ONES TO FIGHT THEM.

JUST WONDERING ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS, DO YOU THINK THERE IS A NEED FOR VILLIANS IN RUNESCAPE CLANS? :twisted:

xdx1uz.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE ALL SEE THE "HONORABLE" CLAN LEADERS AND CLANS. WHAT ABOUT THE OPPOSITE END... WHERE ARE THE BAD GUYS? YOU CAN'T HAVE GOOD GUYS WITHOUT THE BAD ONES TO FIGHT THEM.

JUST WONDERING ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS, DO YOU THINK THERE IS A NEED FOR VILLIANS IN RUNESCAPE CLANS? :twisted:

There already are No Honor clans, im not sure what you would consider to be more villan like.

If we could accept a "villain" clan, & actually play around with the idea then it wouldn't be too bad. I u want a clan to suddenly go bad & aim to crash every war, who would want that?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Yeh, clans do do something bad sometime. I'm thinking he's referring to clans that are founded just to be bad. I don't know any clans like that, maybe someone could fill me in?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

If we could accept a "villain" clan, & actually play around with the idea then it wouldn't be too bad. I u want a clan to suddenly go bad & aim to crash every war, who would want that?

BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT AND BEING A VILLIAN. CRASHING AND [cabbage] IS JUST BEING A [bleep].

xdx1uz.jpg

Surely this defeats the very object of the game, to be fair and establish a friendly community. Granted, this doesn't work very well most of the time, but a clan created purely for the purpose of being evil seems a bit odd... would they be scammers? lurers? etc.

If so, they'd be banned pretty quickly.

However, if you're talking about clans devoted to evil as in those created in the name of Zamorak... then there are already loads out there!

:D

sw1.jpg

There already are No Honor clans, im not sure what you would consider to be more villan like.

not true their is at least one clan based on honour- the Knights Of Honour

we pride ourselves in being honourble in all we do. but on the note of disshonouble or downright vilioness clans their are some. in fact we are at war with one of them already after a terrible betrail that has led us down the road to civil war.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

we pride ourselves in being honourble in all we do. but on the note of disshonouble or downright vilioness clans their are some. in fact we are at war with one of them already after a terrible betrail that has led us down the road to civil war.

What?

I didnt say all clans have no honor, i said there are clans based on having no honor. They dont recruit on Tip.it much, but i know alot of other fansites have them recruiting.

A no honor clan are made of Scammers, Lurers, Pjers, Crashers (Wars and Run-Ins). The scum of the Clan community really.

Surely this defeats the very object of the game, to be fair and establish a friendly community. Granted, this doesn't work very well most of the time, but a clan created purely for the purpose of being evil seems a bit odd... would they be scammers? lurers? etc.

If so, they'd be banned pretty quickly.

However, if you're talking about clans devoted to evil as in those created in the name of Zamorak... then there are already loads out there!

It does defeat the purpose, but unfortunately..not many of them care. Jagex doesnt do much to stop Clans really.

you know no matter what side it is the other side considers one another a villian. I do understand what your saying though, its so true. Back in the old day, you were a pretty big villian. it has changed so drastically now, it will never be the same. I dont even know who anyone is anymore.

~Founder of the Legendary Clan ZeonicForce~

0lDw1lK.png

Wasn't there a clan called 'Scum' some times back that were really evil? I think they all disbanded though.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Hehhehehe... Well 'The" Clan seems mean to me :cry: I mena geez I didnt go to the world there war was on in purpose..

But a clan based on evil could actually be some.. Hmmm blood red forum skin.. Crashing a ton of clan wars... No allies... Hated... Doesnt sound too bad O:)

THE CAPS LOCK IS TO THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE KEYBOARD.

NI and VR i guess

NI is NH, but VR is an honorable clan..

And to Bufoman - you stole KoH's name. They have been around for 2 years: http://rskoh.com

RSN - Sirlaser [ Private Chat: ON ]

~~115/120 Combat~~

Leader of Exile [X]

>> Click to Enter EXILE <<

"Evil" clans defiantly brings fun and passion to the game. But now that clans are fairly big and there are a lot it is hard to have an effective evil clan that makes a difference in the clan world.

We would need about 5 -6 clans to have an effective evil clan making a difference.

im pretty badass, right xdx???????

member.png

Former Leader of The Corruption

Proud Founder of The Corruption

"Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a

small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker

country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in

strength."

Seek a doctor, or a psychiatrist...or something...your depressed... :?

mwp9oo.jpg

We have a bad guy who we kicked out of our clan who hates our guts. He was a former leader who joined almost a year ago. He was the person who made our forums so no matter how much he abused his powers we couldn't delete him. We switched over to our current forums and everything has been going just peachy! :thumbsup:

wartortlelove.jpg