• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with your goals! I wanna fish monkfish...

Thanks for the luck :) I'm not surprised you'd like to fish Monkfish, they are outstanding exp.

Good luck with all your goals :)

Tyvm ::'

----------------------------------------

95 Cooking

95cookinggx3.png

Well last night I cooked more and more of my sharks, I love this skill now. I think I might go straight for 99, we'll see. Soon (after writing this) I'll have to sell 7000 cooked sharks, so if anyone would like to buy and cooked sharks over the next week or so, leave me a pm on here - or pm me in game :thumbsup: Also pm me if you can sell raw sharks, I pay 950 each. 1K if I'm desperate :anxious:

Who's that saying hyt :o

Congrats on all your levels and good luck on all your goals ^_^ !

Dunno, but he looks like a real nub :lol: Oh wait... it was you :-s :-# Hehe thank you for posting :)

Good luck and thank for your donation

Thank you for posting Ante, your very welcome :)

----------------------------------

96 Cooking

96cookingyx3.png

Been cooking my heart out for the past few days, I've got a few million exp already. I will put up a note for my 99 Cooking party in a few days, however there will be no drop -.- I'm drawing ever nearer as I speak :ohnoes: Will be 10M exp, very soon ;)

if i had i should donate you with sum sharks but you know what happend and another Good luck! wel of i not get my acc back i say Good bye and cya i will maybe not come back .

Help me cast spells donate 3k or runes every 15min to The kuks

if i had i should donate you with sum sharks but you know what happend and another Good luck! wel of i not get my acc back i say Good bye and cya i will maybe not come back .

Thanks :) I don't need you to donate my anything its ok. I'm glad you got your account back, Jagex had no reason to ban you anyway -.- lol. Thanks for posting :)

--------------------------------

97 Cooking

97cookingrb6.png

Only two levels left, although they are two extremely long levels :-$ Later on I'll need to sell more sharks and buy the rest of what I need for 99 ::' I also managed to complete an outfit mini-goal yesterday, which was to get Full Rogue. Got interested in it while I was cooking, thought I'd take a trip in and got the mask first try. Then got the rest within 6 more trips. Well, here's the pic - enjoy.

Full Rogue - Outfit Minigoal Complete!

fullroguevc1.png

Hey, saw you in Edge 99, I thought, "Lego...he uses the TIF doesn't he?" Sure enough, I checked in blogscape and you have a blog here! So I decided to wish you luck on your quest(s), very nice higher-total-than-me-at-lower-combat character. Update your sig. ;)

Hey, saw you in Edge 99, I thought, "Lego...he uses the TIF doesn't he?" Sure enough, I checked in blogscape and you have a blog here! So I decided to wish you luck on your quest(s), very nice higher-total-than-me-at-lower-combat character. Update your sig. ;)

Thanks :P I saw you first! I have sorta took your advice, instead of having a signature that says my total is 1400+ I've changed it to one of the dynamic Draynor.Net signatures. I'll make a new one in due-course.

Haven't been on forums much in the past few days, been busy cooking. Had a BBQ round my cousins last night, that was pretty fun :D Lots of fireworks, cake and hot-dogs... the perfect combination? Well anyway I have one more picture for you, and what a picture :XD: 1 More level!!

98 Cooking

98cookingwa6.png

99 Cooking

99cookingpw5.png

What can I say... Woot? ::' Thanks for everyone for coming and a HUGE thanks to Jmh92 for making it so awesome. She dropped 2M+ in stuff and gave me a special gift :3> I'll put pic up soon

Picture put into new post

congrats/good luck on everything!

I'm hoping that my skills and blog will be as lucky as your own.

:3>

Thanks, I hope it will be too, I'll be sure to check it out :thumbsup:

='( i missed it! Lolz was watching TV :P GRATZ00000RZ lego ur still a nub but thats some achievement >.< i envy you, meh, id still own ur [wagon] :-w ne way gratz agen

!--- Tock ur rock ---!

Pmg it's Tock Ur Sock! Are you sure it's my wagon that'll be owned, I'd kick your wagon out of the duel arena boj ;)

Gratz on 99 cooking. Had to restock on Sharks so I missed it.. :-s

Aww thats a shame :( Thanks for keeping me company getting the level though! :3>

Congratz on the 99 cooking !

:D

Oh, I got around 400k form that drop party

Droppartyst00f.jpgarty, thanks!

Thanks and your welcome, but you shouldn't thank me. Thanks Jmh, without Jess none of that would have happened :3> + You wait and see what she got me... well heres what she got me ::'

dragonaxewt4.png Liek omg^^ Shame I won't be using it for a bit, current goal is 99 Fishing, along with other new skills, top that :o

Love the blog hun, keep up the work :3>

Loved the 99 cooking present was awesome

Im with you all through your goals to pester you and you aren't giving up kay?

sigforjmhix2.png

Wow a lot of posts :shock: I'll try answer them all.

My name's Jess(e) to :-#

I love you to.. Haha, I'm just kidding! :P

Yeah I know, made a lot of confusion at my party when I was calling Jmh Jess... But... but... eberyone lubs mi!

Congrat on 99 cooking. Pity I couldn't have been there. ::' Goodluck on 99 fishing too.

Thanks, wish you were there. You missed the drop party and we could have made beautiful pie together :D

Good luck Lego.

I just seen you at Piscatoris fishing monks

Keep it up!

Ya rly. Thanks, hope to see you fishing there again soon.

Gratz again on 99 cooking!! :D

Thanks, whats that... the 107th time? Don't stop :-#

Great blog.

Oh and fantastic bank!

*dropped mouth at site of it...*

good luck!

Thanks for posting again Nightwolf :) Meh it's not that great... especially compared to other peoples on this board. It will be a lot worse next bank pic.

Love the blog hun, keep up the work :3>

Loved the 99 cooking present was awesome

Im with you all through your goals to pester you and you aren't giving up kay?

But I wanna give up... Okay maybe I don't... yet :oops: Keep me motivated Jess. The present was awesome though! Thanks again \:D/ :3>