Party tricks

Anesthesia

I believe the previous thread was removed because the author showed his face. Don't put material that allows you to be identified on this thread.

My party trick is juggling. I'm not an expert, but I am pretty good. Here I am...

My face isn't shown, so this should be okay.

What's your party trick?

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

You're gonna get a lot of immature sarcastic remarks about the title of your video 8-)

Anyway, this one's pretty good, not that I could do it (see from 0.33 and forward)... The ice cubes just slip inside the glass, awesome. I've been practicing this for days now, but it will take ages to really master this.

Guest GhostRanger

Ah Anesthesia that's awesome! I like to juggle as well...don't have any videos of me doing it but maybe I'll put one up sometime. I use to do some clowning at birthday parties for little kids - the real young ones enjoyed throwing my juggling balls at me and pushing me into the pool more than they enjoyed my juggling routine though...

You're gonna get a lot of immature sarcastic remarks about the title of your video 8-)

Anyway, this one's pretty good, not that I could do it (see from 0.33 and forward)... The ice cubes just slip inside the glass, awesome. I've been practicing this for days now, but it will take ages to really master this.

thats definitly one of the better party tricks I've seen

Anethesia, I love to juggle! Have you ever tried diabolo? Or fire staff spinning? What about devils sticks or plate spinning? I can do all of those except devil sticks. And I can also do poi pretty well. Conventional juggling is hard for me other the otherhand.

My best friend can do wicked contact juggling.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I haven't been able to put in as much practice with my juggling lately, as I put holes in some of my balls, and only have three left. I've been going to a juggling society meeting lately, though, and am thinking of exploiting an offer they make every now and then for cheap props.

The only videos I have of my juggling are from ages ago when I had just that day learnt to do Mills Mess and wanted to show someone it over the internet to check I was doing it right. One of them's quite funny, actually. I can't show them, however, as they both have my face in.

That's my party trick, also. I also sort of play the guitar* a bit.

*I'm getting to the stage when I'm willing to call it playing as opposed to noisemaking,

That's pretty wicked; the only thing I can do is the casual throwing 3 juggling balls around and 2 in each hand at the same time. Even that took me several evenings to do.

My party tricks involve cards; I like tricks with disappearing cards, switching cards, guessing what card someone picked etc.

Tricks like these ones are easy and always stun people the first time:

http://www.ecardtricks.com/mr4.htm

This one I mastered; but it's very hard to do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiHVNIay ... ed&search=

This one I tried a couple of times; but once again, you have to be extremely fast: try seeing it in slow-mo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXcJsI1D ... ed&search=

Etcetera etcetera. It's always satisfying when a trick like that works, the magic behind them is often that cards are often folded so that they can jump into position. It easily goes wrong.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Lol, that was semi-lame. #-o None of the original cards are in the last hand.

Oh Dash. So that's what happened? Dang I fell for it... #-o

Lol, that was semi-lame. #-o None of the original cards are in the last hand.

:-$

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

My dad can juggle with 5 apples and eat them as he does it while singing the National Anthem. It's true, I kid you not.