Bf/Gf sticky for OT - DONE

Faux

I'm getting fed up with these topics. I was okay with it when there was only one or a couple of them. But when there's more than five of them active, it's a bit annoying. There's not enough attention given to other topics because it's crowded with these things.

I already tried to do my part by making as much interesting topics to steer away from the gf threads. But no dice. More even popped out. I'm not trying to be an arse to the people who do need help, but OT needs a break from those topics. Either put them in one topic, or just lock em.

I think it would be weird to group them all as of right now.

How about we start locking any new ones, and when the majority of the current ones die out I'll create a sticky?

summerpngwy6.jpg

I have changed my mind. I no longer agree with Insane and I have come up with an altogether better proposal.

Implement a zero tolerance policy on teenage angst related topics, anything to do with relationships and so on. Hand out IP bans (use a wildcard for the last two octets, just to be safe) to those found to be in contravention of this rule. Here's the fun part - don't tell anyone about the new rule; let them find it out for themselves.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

There are many places for love struck young kids to get advice on crushes and stuff. I say ban them from Tip.it

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Implement a zero tolerance policy on teenage angst related topics, anything to do with relationships and so on. Hand out IP bans (use a wildcard for the last two octets, just to be safe) to those found to be in contravention of this rule. Here's the fun part - don't tell anyone about the new rule; let them find it out for themselves.

Gotta watch out for them teenage lovers! :lol:

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me