The Borat Movie

X_Seismic_X

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol twas halarious

people who are offended by it are idiots.

it is funny because (as others have said) it makes fun of people who are racist towards jewish people and because it shows how stuck up some americans and british people can be.

Also it does make you think, people go along with whatever you say, like when they were singing throw the jew down the well!

• 2 weeks later...

Haha I watched it yesterday and thought it was hilarious. I loved the fact that they would give honest answers to the ridiculous questions he would ask.

I knew though that it was going to be great, because I watch him lots on the Ali G show.

I knew though that it was going to be great, because I watch him lots on the Ali G show.

Respek'

Oh, and for the few of you that are Jewish and can't see the joke of it: Sasha Baron Cohen (the name give you a clue), the actor, comes from a rather orthodox Jewish family as well. And in the movie the only real Jews you see are the nicest old couple offering Borat and his companion a place to spend the night.

If he makes a fool out of anyone, it's only out of himself.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I thought this was one of those movies where the commercials provided the funniest parts of the movie. For the hype that was created, I didn't feel it was that hilarious.

same, it was funny, but there was/were better movies out at the time

OT: Luring is sooo easy to avoid. That's what those nice signposts are for.