My 2nd pixel sig and its for sale!

Toad

It's lookin good. Just a few tips, pay attention to small details and it will look much better... details such as "rune boots", the shield that's stuck to his hip, holding the bow by the string, the cyclops eyes, the dumbell bone and the shading changes direction. First the light source is coming from the left, as indicated on the mage. Then it's coming from the right as indicated on the other people.

You've got some quite sophisticated shading and some very good line work and blending. Keep it up.

*.... that isn't pixel.... looks like vector in flash if you ask me....

Exactly what i was thinking. A lot of people here are confusing pixel art and regular drawing. Theres arnt many "pixel" sigs here that I would consider true pixel art.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Exactly what i was thinking. A lot of people here are confusing pixel art and regular drawing. Theres arnt many "pixel" sigs here that I would consider true pixel art.

Well what is exactly true pixel art? And what is vector in flash? :)

True pixel art is drawn pixel by pixel individually with different shades to produce light and dark, shadows, dimension etc. Whereas vector art is where you create a shape and fill it with a gradient.

edit: flash is a great program for making vector art in.

example http://www.evilmerc.com/uploads/car.swf (click the red button)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I actually really like it. Its very abstract (not sure if its meant to be)

Its not really a pixel sig but its still good.

Id like to see some larger images in the same style. :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Sorry, but that looks NOTHING like vector work. The only vector work it even remotely comes close to is gradient meshes in Illustrator.

It's probably done in paint like he said, although, I think he has resized it down in photostop, making it look allot more antialias and less pixelled.

If only you were better at drawing.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips