First try @ pixel

Jackaz

Okey i just had to try this pixelart, im usually ALL against it but i had to try so rate away, comment is appriciated(spelling?)

Untitled-1copy48.jpg

99% made in GraphicsGale

1% in ps7 (the copyright text)

its far from done just so u know..

-Jackaz

if u look a bit closer ull see that it is shaded BUT not so much :roll:

well yea i knew the legs were to long but wtf... :roll:

nice sig, but what's the difference between graphicsgale and ms paint?

im not very good at this but i think that its much easyer to shade in graphicsgale..

Graphics Gale is alot easier to shade & blend with, because it actually splits the image up into pixels for you, unlike MS Paint. Graphics Gale is pretty much an advanced vrsion of paint, and includes work with layers too... Graphics Gale is probably one of the best programs used for shading pixel-style, and can be downloaded here: http://www.humanbalance.net/gale/

Summary: It's much more efficient, and easy-to-work-with...

yea, the legs areincridble long, and the there should be a gap between the legs and upped body where it shows tommy, make that gap mainly over the legs so they they donr look so weird :?

Gj Anyways nice shading,

.:'':.COol BAnana

nice for a first try, much better than mine :D

hehe thx anyone got comments how i can improve it?

yea, the legs areincridble long, and the there should be a gap between the legs and upped body where it shows tommy, make that gap mainly over the legs so they they donr look so weird :?

Gj Anyways nice shading,

.:'':.COol BAnana

thx ill try to fix that but when i tried to have the gap and i tought it looked silly so i did it this way

Sorry to go off-topic for a minute Jackaz, but I'm just gonna sit and cry for a few seconds...

No! Cool Banana! What happened to your sig! It's gone! Nooo! That sig was amazing art, no offence to your current one ;)

Ok, I'll stop crying now...

Jackaz, can I just ask you a question: Are you just trying pixel-art for a 1-time thing, or are you gonna try a pixel shop or something?

Sorry to go off-topic for a minute Jackaz, but I'm just gonna sit and cry for a few seconds...

No! Cool Banana! What happened to your sig! It's gone! Nooo! That sig was amazing art, no offence to your current one ;)

Ok, I'll stop crying now...

Jackaz, can I just ask you a question: Are you just trying pixel-art for a 1-time thing, or are you gonna try a pixel shop or something?

dont really know, if someone likes i might start a shop yes...

^Looks alot better now :D Your pretty good at drawing pixel people, especially for a first timer! As for if it's buying quality or not, I guess it depends on the price... 8)

Hehe thx well still thinking of starting a shop, well vlad$ u allways find something to critizize right? :lol:

youmakemesik wrote:

^Looks alot better now Your pretty good at drawing pixel people, especially for a first timer! As for if it's buying quality or not, I guess it depends on the price...

Hehe thx well still thinking of starting a shop, well vlad$ u allways find something to critizize right?

lol isnt crtizizing just good, so you know where you can work on :P

youmakemesik wrote:

^Looks alot better now Your pretty good at drawing pixel people, especially for a first timer! As for if it's buying quality or not, I guess it depends on the price...

Hehe thx well still thinking of starting a shop, well vlad$ u allways find something to critizize right?

lol isnt crtizizing just good, so you know where you can work on :P

hey im just kidding thats why the :lol: