~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

You know I look hawt ::' You should've gotten a pic of when the KQ beat out a 31 on me :ohnoes:

<3:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I just resurrected this from the depths of page 3 :shock: I'll be on soon, get a bit of Fishing done :wink:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Fished a 100 or so Monkfish tonight, I'm about 45-50k from 86 so I'll get that level tomorrow :mrgreen:

Well, this morning I logged on and wasn't in any mood to go Fishing. So I decided, what the heck, lets do Underground Pass. An hour and a half, 20 Sharks, and 2 Agility Potions later I'm marching out of there with my lovely new Iban's Staff :D I'm now ready to do Legends Quest and finally wield that Dragon Square thats been gathering dust for almost a month. I'm also planning to finish the Sir Amik Varze subquest of Recipe for Disaster (now that I can start Legends) and get my Dragon Gloves \:D/

I gotta go now, when I come back I'll probably go and get my 86 Fishing, and do those Quests tomorrow 8-)

Updated :mrgreen: After doing Underground Pass this morning, I had to leave and was gone much longer than I thought. Came back this evening and quickly ran through the Sir Amik Varze subquest for Recipe for Disaster, and got my Dragon Gloves (had to spend 260k to get two pairs) :?

After that, I went right off to Piscatoris and 50k xp later... \' My plan is to fish for all of tomorrow and then do Legends this weekend 8-)

86fishoh6.png

Updated :mrgreen: After doing Underground Pass this morning, I had to leave and was gone much longer than I thought. Came back this evening and quickly ran through the Sir Amik Varze subquest for Recipe for Disaster, and got my Dragon Gloves (had to spend 260k to get

whats up with all these lvl 90+'s with dragon gloves? am i the only 90+ with Barrows? gratz on 86 fishing. (p.s maybe because im a quest noob)

Well, today I finished off and sold 1k Monkfish, then fished 350 more. Then I finally had enough to buy myself the bones for 70 Prayer, so I bought 1800 Dragon Bones and ran about 400 of them so far. I'm gonna do the rest when I get back on, then go to the Trawler Event, and more Fishing tonight 8-)

Just left the Trawler/Games Room Event, it went great! 8-) I still have 1k Dragon Bones to run, but by the time I get back home most of the people with open altars will be asleep, so I'll be going to teh Monkfish \'

Laters

Updated again \' Fished around 700 Monkfish tonight, getting 87k Fishing xp. First thing tomorrow I'm gonna run the remaining 1k of my Dragon Bones and get 70 Prayer (hawt heraldic shield and banner) and then it'll be off to Monkfish for the rest of the day :thumbsup:

Ran the last of my Dragon Bones this morning and finally got 70 Prayer! Thanks to Rascally and Littlejake07 for having their Altars open and letting me use them :D As soon as I got 70 Prayer I ran off to the Herald and changed my crest to Zamorak, then made my new hawt shield and banner! \:D/ Now its breakfast time, then Fishing :thumbsup:

70prayerjb8.png