The guide to Making Millions. Simple steps to glory.

pipp_killa

Making millions of gold

An easy and fun way to a fat bank account.

No doubt, the fastest way to make money is to merchant. But merchanting is not so popular, as it does not do a good job at getting your levels up. Is there a way to do both? There is of course. You may have already heard of it, or you may not have. Either way, this guide can and will help you with those tricky GP. This guide not NOT GUIDE SPECIFICALY ON ANYWAY OF MAKING MONEY. IT USES SOME AS EXAMPLES. THIS GUIDE LETS YOU FIGURE OUT THE BEST THINGS TO MERCHANT FOR YOURSELF.

If you are creating items that require materials, pay attention to the following. Get the materials the first time your self, if you do not have the money to buy them. If you have the money to buy them, then --> If the cost of all the materials is larger that the cost of the finished product, avoid it. If the costs are equal, avoid it. There should be at least a 100 gp difference if the items are stackable, and a 5K + difference if the items are not. This is one type of merchanting. It is taking a low value object, and creating it into something new, and selling it for a price higher than the original value. The final product must be high in demand.

For example: Nature runes sell for 325 each, and can be sold via marketing forums. They can be sold in large quanities, and the materials needed can also be sold in large quanities. 1 nature rune needs 1 pure essence. The cost of essence is 100 each. Subtract it from the final products value, which is 325. The profit made is 225 gp. That right there is big cash. Lets see. 5000 pure ess would cost you 500000 gp. With 5000 pure ess, comes 5000 nature runes, hence 1625000 gp. 1625000-500000=1125000. You just made a 1.125 million profit. How about this: 10000 ess, for 10000 nature runes? Use 1 million of your previous profit (you know have 625k left) to buy 10k essence. ! million is the cost. Sell 10k nature runes for 3250000. You made a profit of 2250000. You know have 3250000 gp, plus the previous 625000, which makes your total bank account have 3875000 gp. That is money making. Of course, the same time doing this, you are raising your skill to make higher runes. This nats buisness is nothing new, and you probably know it already. It is just an example of how a 225 gp difference between the materials and final product can be an advantage to your bank. Lets look at another example. Buy about 4k coal, and 2k iron. That will cost 1 million gp. Make steel bars (while leveling to be able to make rune) and you will have 2k steel bars. You have 2 options here. Sell the steel bars 550 each and get 1.1 million gp, or make cannonballs and sell for 200 each. ! steel bar makes 4 canon balls, hence each steel bar would give you 800 gp. 2k steel bars would give you 1.6million. This is a 600k profit!. This type requires 2 materials to make the final product. In both ways, you will be getting 1 skill up. You could also buy the bars for 550 each, and in rusult you would be getting a nice 800gp each time, a 250 gp profit per bar. You like magic? Want to get that up too? The final cost of the final product should be greater than the cost of the nature runes+materials. For example: Buy 1k nature runes, plus the materials needed for product. If the high alch value gives a profit, continue. Remember, There most be at least a 100 gp profit in it for you for notes!

You may have already known this. If so grats to you. There are many who don't know this, and there are many more ways to make money of course. But all ways of making money should follow those guidelines to get money. Please I ask you, do not flame, but give me some advice, to improve this guide. This is my second guide.

Getting chicken legs when I say... BOO!

How about now... WILDERNESS!

Not to worry, Not to worry!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=565211

Yes, add more spacing, and commas in the numbers (1,222,450) or (1'222'450) if you don't mind.

Also add the level to craft nats. (I forget)

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Good Information. Have to say: you need to work on your setting out!

This guide would be good for those who are:

a) New to members

B) Those who have forgotten! :-$

Improvments to your guide:

Setting out:

-----------

Intro Para

Body Para 1

Picture

Body Para 2

Picture

Body Para 3

Picture

Concluding Para.

Credits

-------------------

Have a look at some other guides if your haveing trouble :-k

You could also add pictures, possibly the route(s) to the nature alter?

My 3cents

~! Necro !~

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

• 4 weeks later...
i didn't even read tht filf cuz there were no para graphs

hmmm... i shall try to translate your native language... it appears to be troll.

Google Translator:

To: English

IMPUT: "I didn't even read tht filf cuz there were no para graphs"

Translation: "I didn't even read that Filth, Because, there were no paragraphs throughout the whole guide. "

If youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re going to criticize someone... PLEASE try to do the same yourself.

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

i didn't even read tht filf cuz there were no para graphs

hmmm... i shall try to translate your native language... it appears to be troll.

Google Translator:

To: English

IMPUT: "I didn't even read tht filf cuz there were no para graphs"

Translation: "I didn't even read that Filth, Because, there were no paragraphs throughout the whole guide. "

If youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re going to criticize someone... PLEASE try to do the same yourself.

not input?

ill go check google for it

Preview

Making Millions of Gold

An easy and fun way to a fat bank account.

Introduction~ No doubt, the fastest way to make money is to merchant. But merchanting is not so popular, as it does not do a good job at getting your levels up. Is there a way to do both? There is of course. You may have already heard of it, or you may not have. Either way, this guide can and will help you with those tricky GP. This guide not NOT GUIDE SPECIFICALY ON ANYWAY OF MAKING MONEY. IT USES SOME AS EXAMPLES. THIS GUIDE LETS YOU FIGURE OUT THE BEST THINGS TO MERCHANT FOR YOURSELF.

Starting Out~ If you are creating items that require materials, pay attention to the following. Get the materials the first time your self, if you do not have the money to buy them. If you have the money to buy them, then --> If the cost of all the materials is larger that the cost of the finished product, avoid it. If the costs are equal, avoid it. There should be at least a 100 gp difference if the items are stackable, and a 5K + difference if the items are not. This is one type of merchanting. It is taking a low value object, and creating it into something new, and selling it for a price higher than the original value. The final product must be high in demand.

Examples~ Nature runes sell for 325 each, and can be sold via marketing forums. They can be sold in large quanities, and the materials needed can also be sold in large quanities. 1 nature rune needs 1 pure essence. The cost of essence is 100 each. Subtract it from the final products value, which is 325. The profit made is 225 gp. That right there is big cash. Lets see. 5,000 pure ess would cost you 500,000 gp. With 5,000 pure ess, comes 5,000 nature runes, hence 1,625,000 gp. 1,625,000-500,000=1,125,000. You just made a 1.125 million profit. How about this: 10,000 ess, for 10,000 nature runes? Use 1 million of your previous profit (you know have 625k left) to buy 10k essence! million is the cost. Sell 10k nature runes for 3250000. You made a profit of 2,250,000. You know have 3,250,000 gp, plus the previous 625,000, which makes your total bank account have 3,875,000 gp. That is money making.

In Depth~ Of course, the same time doing this, you are raising your skill to make higher runes. This nats buisness is nothing new, and you probably know it already. It is just an example of how a 225 gp difference between the materials and final product can be an advantage to your bank. Lets look at another example. Buy about 4k coal, and 2k iron. That will cost 1 million gp. Make steel bars (while leveling to be able to make rune) and you will have 2k steel bars. You have 2 options here. Sell the steel bars 550 each and get 1.1 million gp, or make cannonballs and sell for 200 each! steel bar makes 4 canon balls, hence each steel bar would give you 800 gp. 2k steel bars would give you 1.6million. This is a 600k profit!. This type requires 2 materials to make the final product. In both ways, you will be getting 1 skill up. You could also buy the bars for 550 each, and in rusult you would be getting a nice 800gp each time, a 250 gp profit per bar.

Adding Other Skills~ You like magic? Want to get that up too? The final cost of the final product should be greater than the cost of the nature runes+materials. For example: Buy 1k nature runes, plus the materials needed for product. If the high alch value gives a profit, continue. Remember, There most be at least a 100 gp profit in it for you for notes!

Conclusion~ You may have already known this. If so grats to you. There are many who don't know this, and there are many more ways to make money of course. But all ways of making money should follow those guidelines to get money. Please I ask you, do not flame, but give me some advice, to improve this guide. This is my second guide.

Here is the code...

[color=darkblue][i][size=24]Making Millions of Gold[/size][/i][/color]

[color=green][i][size=18]An easy and fun way to a fat bank account.[/size][/i][/color]

[color=red]Introduction~[/color] No doubt, the fastest way to make money is to merchant. But merchanting is not so popular, as it does not do a good job at getting your levels up. Is there a way to do both? There is of course. You may have already heard of it, or you may not have. Either way, this guide can and will help you with those tricky GP. This guide not NOT GUIDE SPECIFICALY ON ANYWAY OF MAKING MONEY. IT USES SOME AS EXAMPLES. THIS GUIDE LETS YOU FIGURE OUT THE BEST THINGS TO MERCHANT FOR YOURSELF.

[color=brown]Starting Out~[/color] If you are creating items that require materials, pay attention to the following. Get the materials the first time your self, if you do not have the money to buy them. If you have the money to buy them, then --> If the cost of all the materials is larger that the cost of the finished product, avoid it. If the costs are equal, avoid it. There should be at least a 100 gp difference if the items are stackable, and a 5K + difference if the items are not. This is one type of merchanting. It is taking a low value object, and creating it into something new, and selling it for a price higher than the original value. The final product must be high in demand. 

[color=olive]Examples~[/color] Nature runes sell for 325 each, and can be sold via marketing forums. They can be sold in large quanities, and the materials needed can also be sold in large quanities. 1 nature rune needs 1 pure essence. The cost of essence is 100 each. Subtract it from the final products value, which is 325. The profit made is 225 gp. That right there is big cash. Lets see. 5,000 pure ess would cost you 500,000 gp. With 5,000 pure ess, comes 5,000 nature runes, hence 1,625,000 gp. 1,625,000-500,000=1,125,000. You just made a 1.125 million profit. How about this: 10,000 ess, for 10,000 nature runes? Use 1 million of your previous profit (you know have 625k left) to buy 10k essence! million is the cost. Sell 10k nature runes for 3250000. You made a profit of 2,250,000. You know have 3,250,000 gp, plus the previous 625,000, which makes your total bank account have  3,875,000 gp. That is money making.

[color=darkblue]In Depth~[/color] Of course, the same time doing this, you are raising your skill to make higher runes. This nats buisness is nothing new, and you probably know it already. It is just an example of how a 225 gp difference between the materials and final product can be an advantage to your bank. Lets look at another example. Buy about 4k coal, and 2k iron. That will cost 1 million gp. Make steel bars (while leveling to be able to make rune) and you will have 2k steel bars. You have 2 options here. Sell the steel bars 550 each and get 1.1 million gp, or make cannonballs and sell for 200 each! steel bar makes 4 canon balls, hence each steel bar would give you 800 gp. 2k steel bars would give you 1.6million. This is a 600k profit!. This type requires 2 materials to make the final product. In both ways, you will be getting 1 skill up. You could also buy the bars for 550 each, and in rusult you would be getting a nice 800gp each time, a 250 gp profit per bar.

[color=indigo]Adding Other Skills~[/color] You like magic? Want to get that up too? The final cost of the final product should be greater than the cost of the nature runes+materials. For example: Buy 1k nature runes, plus the materials needed for product. If the high alch value gives a profit, continue. Remember, There most be at least a 100 gp profit in it for you for notes! 

[color=green]Conclusion~[/color] You may have already known this. If so grats to you. There are many who don't know this, and there are many more ways to make money of course. But all ways of making money should follow those guidelines to get money. [b][i]Please I ask you, do not flame, but give me some advice, to improve this guide.[/i][/b] This is my second guide.

Try that out, I think it makes the guide a easier to read. :)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Talbe of Contents would help.. Still burns, maybe some pictures? Um I didn't read it, though I scimmed, I see you put in a lot of effort. I think you should read Wurm's Guide on How to Make Guides. Really helps. Or look at my guide in my siggy. Nice job man 5/5 for trying.