New Category! New Forums!

Loge_05

Do you like the new changes?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new changes?

• Yes
    • No
    • It would be better if... (please post)

As you have hopefully noticed, the Clan Category has under-gone a major new change. This was the result of a recent topic asking Clans for what they want.

The new changes are:

• [*:12vbsaep]Forum for Clan Wars, PKing trips and other Events: The Battlefield Book.

[*:12vbsaep]Clan Achievements forum: Vault of Conquests.

[*:12vbsaep]War proposal forum: Rampage Coliseum.

[*:12vbsaep]Clan Help & Advice: Named the same.

[*:12vbsaep]Plus the existing forums have been reshuffled.

NB. We have NOT forgot about the Clan TET idea. We are currently working on it "Behind the Scenes".

Offline and unavailable.

Hehe, first post ::'

Anyway, the new boards are a great update. I love em! The only thing is, u moved one of my clan events into the Rampage Coliseum board :?

The thread *-P.K.Masters-* Bronze Warrior War is a clan event, not a thread requesting for a war :wink: . That's the only problem found other than some other threads from the CD needing to be moved still.

EDIT: Nvm, the thread has now been moved. Good job on the new boards, I'm sure Tip.It will really rise now.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I'd still like to see some sort of clan market. This doesn't really benefit any of the skilling clans and communities out there.

i agree with grim here, i am in both communities and a clan(pk-oriented), the clans have probably been satisfied but the skill based ones have not.

miningNsmithing_shop_worker.png

Can you elaborate on what sort of clan market? It would have to be different from the market board section already on TIF. Being a skiller myself, I would love to see more skiller attention.

my idea was somting like a flecthing clan(im just using as example) can trade raw materials(and possibly money,its up to the clans involved) for finished arrows.

or a mining clan providing ores for a simithing clan to eliminate having to buy 1k coal here, 1k coal the and 2k iron here.

or even better, somting like the G.U.I.L.D.S. markets

miningNsmithing_shop_worker.png

Can you elaborate on what sort of clan market? It would have to be different from the market board section already on TIF. Being a skiller myself, I would love to see more skiller attention.

Clan-community trading, not clan to person. I can understand it would be hard to keep track if the resources actually go to a clan. Maybe a clan/community should post a link to their site so the seller can make sure the clan is legitimate?

G.U.I.L.D.S For instance is a community that is prolific at resource gathering.

Now, the thing is, we don't want to be a 'price manipulating' community so we're trying to find Clans to trade our raw materials, weapons and armour etc. At market price.

Proud founder of the Myriad

Ok, so maybe make it for "mass" amounts of things? Like instead of selling 1 set of addy at a time on the normal market boards, it would be selling 50 sets of addy at one time.

Also would be for turning in logs/bars/feather (for a small fee) to another guild in trade for the arrows. Or trading 2k raw sharks for 2k cooked sharks and a small fee. (Just examples)

What other sorts of things would a clan market be for?

On a way to control that the clan market would not be used by just 1-2 people, maybe make it simalar to recruit board where each clan gets a thread. Would love to hear others ideas on making a clan market, and controlling those that sell in it.

bubbleavvy6xx.jpg

The thread *-P.K.Masters-* Bronze Warrior War is a clan event, not a thread requesting for a war :wink: . That's the only problem found other than some other threads from the CD needing to be moved still.

There is only two of us and we're bound to get something in the wrong place. When we do, then report the topic.

I'll begin out-lining the Clan Market idea, going from what has been posted so far. It'll then go through the usual routine of discussion and such before deciding upon it.

Offline and unavailable.

In the Clan Market, it shouldn't be like a regular marketplace. There needs to be mass selling. Not just two or three rune sets here, one rune scimmy there. The seller should have tons in stock.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I'm curious,

Would you be willing to pay a bit more for your full mith/addy/rune sets in exchange for getting more than once?

Hm, that's a good question...I probably won't, but if somehow I'm in a desperate situation, then yes.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg