Race=Humanity?

moose585

There is no black and white. People are not black or white, even albinos aren't white.

We're all shades of brown, from very light to very dark. And it just depends on hereditary traits and where your ancestors lived and adapted to. Race is an invetion by man, just as the stereotypes of black and white are.

With that implication, affirmative action is completely baseless! Are you aware of what you're saying?! :wink:

Yes that is what I am saying. Because I swear on my grave I have never seen a white nor a black person. We are all monochromatics of brown. Face it, we're all connected, some of us just have ancestors that lived in countries where there is, for example, more sun, and it is human nature to adapt with a darker skin color, and lots of adaptations, maladaptations or not, become heredity traits.

There is no need for different terms, just because a person is darker than you, it's just a label by society that I've found complety meaningless. I mean, black and white, what moron came up with those terms, they must have been seriously color blind, to a point that isn't even possible. I could see light or dark, but then that doens't account for those inbetween.

Damn it! You're too smart.

Well people just judge by how far they can visably see. If you look close to white you are. Visa versa. Although not an effective method...

I'm what you'd call 'caucasian' or 'white', and I swear I've never seen a 'white' person in my life. If I did, I would be pretty scared. Neither have I seen absolutely black people more than maybe once or twice.

If your skin is white, you're most likely very sick because you've never seen the sunlight. Even the palest people have a reddish skin because of their veins.

It's a scam. People want you to think humans are like cartoon characters in a (no pun) black-and-white world. Reality isn't as simple.

ok so no ones black? have you seen wesley snipes? member from chappeles show :D

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

Wesley Snipes is a dark shade of brown, his skin is in no way black no matter how dark it is, which is what a number or previous posters have been trying to say if you had bothered to read.

i guess you havent seen that episode of cheppeles show. :roll:

and plus thats the dumbest argument ever. the first time s black person saw a whitie what did he say? ''oh theres a lightly colored peach person.'' what did the white guy say? ''hey theres a person whos a dark shade of brown.'' i dont think so. and plus it doesnt matter even if you say no ones really black or white people are still going to be racist. they think there better no matter what.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

Im not saying that it should be allowed.

I'm not saying it's right, but it should be allowed as long as no actions are taken because of it. Freedom of Speech.

First a little about me. My Dad is from England and he is white. My mum is from Jamaica, and she is black. My sister and I are from Barbados and she is pale and im in between black and white. Permently tanned if you will.

How are you 'from' Barbados? Were you born there? Because that doesn't mean you have any Barbados blood in you.

So, ive come to think that rasicm is just us humans being scared of different and new things.

That, in my opinion, is a stupidly naive and closed-minded view to have. Take Hitler for example, he wasn't 'scared' of the people he killed - he thought the Arian race was superior to the others and thus wanted ethnic cleansing, a pure race.

funkynappyck8.png

Wesley Snipes is a dark shade of brown, his skin is in no way black no matter how dark it is, which is what a number or previous posters have been trying to say if you had bothered to read.

and plus thats the dumbest argument ever. the first time s black person saw a whitie what did he say? ''oh theres a lightly colored peach person.'' what did the white guy say? ''hey theres a person whos a dark shade of brown.'' i dont think so. and plus it doesnt matter even if you say no ones really black or white people are still going to be racist. they think there better no matter what.

I honestly don't care about what you saw on the Chappelle show. I'm saying that if you bothered to read this whole thread you would realise that the terms "black" and "white" are stupid because no one is truely black OR white. Yes people are racist, and this thread is trying to get to the bottom of WHY people are racist.

It's not a dumb arguement, it's a simple observation. If you can't get your head around that, God help you.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

The only thing we should be racist against are aliens. Being racist with other people is just developmentally delayed.

But I tend to laugh at some 'racial' jokes though. Yes, I know they're exaggerations, but they're still funny. No, I don't make them, I just hear/read about them.

Im not saying that it should be allowed.

I'm not saying it's right, but it should be allowed as long as no actions are taken because of it. Freedom of Speech.

First a little about me. My Dad is from England and he is white. My mum is from Jamaica, and she is black. My sister and I are from Barbados and she is pale and im in between black and white. Permently tanned if you will.

How are you 'from' Barbados? Were you born there? Because that doesn't mean you have any Barbados blood in you.

I was born in Barbados. And lived there for 10 years.

So, ive come to think that rasicm is just us humans being scared of different and new things.

That, in my opinion, is a stupidly naive and closed-minded view to have. Take Hitler for example, he wasn't 'scared' of the people he killed - he thought the Arian race was superior to the others and thus wanted ethnic cleansing, a pure race.

1) I was born in Barbados. And lived there for 10 years

2) I don't have an Intelectual and poltically Correct answer to that, so i'll just smile :)

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

I honestly don't care about what you saw on the Chappelle show. I'm saying that if you bothered to read this whole thread you would realise that the terms "black" and "white" are stupid because no one is truely black OR white. Yes people are racist, and this thread is trying to get to the bottom of WHY people are racist.

It's not a dumb arguement, it's a simple observation. If you can't get your head around that, God help you.

ok so no one is white like a crayon so? the reason people are racist is that they think they are better. if everyone was the same they would just make up a reason of why they are better. it was on fairly oddparents. and chappeles show rules. :D

The only thing we should be racist against are aliens. Being racist with other people is just developmentally delayed.

But I tend to laugh at some 'racial' jokes though. Yes, I know they're exaggerations, but they're still funny. No, I don't make them, I just hear/read about them.

If aliens found our little Earth, they'd probably laugh at our ignorant imperfect society.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

If aliens found our little Earth, they'd probably laugh at our ignorant imperfect society.

they have big heads and little bodies though so we'd laugh at them. :lol:

There is no black and white. People are not black or white, even albinos aren't white.

We're all shades of brown, from very light to very dark. And it just depends on hereditary traits and where your ancestors lived and adapted to. Race is an invetion by man, just as the stereotypes of black and white are.

With that implication, affirmative action is completely baseless! Are you aware of what you're saying?! :wink:

Yes that is what I am saying. Because I swear on my grave I have never seen a white nor a black person. We are all monochromatics of brown. Face it, we're all connected, some of us just have ancestors that lived in countries where there is, for example, more sun, and it is human nature to adapt with a darker skin color, and lots of adaptations, maladaptations or not, become heredity traits.

There is no need for different terms, just because a person is darker than you, it's just a label by society that I've found complety meaningless. I mean, black and white, what moron came up with those terms, they must have been seriously color blind, to a point that isn't even possible. I could see light or dark, but then that doesn't account for those inbetween.

You took what I said seriously? Even with the wink, the sarcastic tone, and the fact that I linked to a thread where I said race shouldn't exist - which I'm pretty sure you posted on yourself? :s

That is the fake stereotype we came up with. Just like UFO's. Aliens would likely be more like us, or like animals, or like bacteria or energy.

Anyway, back on topic.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

There is no need for different terms, just because a person is darker than you, it's just a label by society that I've found complety meaningless. I mean, black and white, what moron came up with those terms, they must have been seriously color blind, to a point that isn't even possible. I could see light or dark, but then that doesn't account for those inbetween.

You took what I said seriously? Even with the wink, the sarcastic tone, and the fact that I linked to a thread where I said race shouldn't exist - which I'm pretty sure you posted on yourself? :s

I take everything serious. And I knew you were against AA. :P

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Of course. People arn't sophisticated enough to associate skin with shades of brown, and instead use common terms.

Well you can't stop racists from being racists, forcibly.

That is the fake stereotype we came up with. Just like UFO's. Aliens would likely be more like us, or like animals, or like bacteria or energy.

Anyway, back on topic.

WOW. Lighten up dude. :uhh:

We weren't being serious. Or maybe you were too busy trying to act smart?

Anyway, back on topic.

WOW. Lighten up dude. :uhh:

We weren't being serious. Or maybe you were too busy trying to act smart?

Myself likely space and the times i pondered space and different alien races i came to one conclusion. That the aliens are going to look really simlar to us because there condtion that supported life on their planets were simlar, they would just have a few facial differences. OR they will look compleaty different. But most proablly look simlar to us and are bipeadal.

Back on topic:i know this topic well(lets just say jewish people don't like my German background). My major beef in this debate is that the parties that go around saying others are racist don't comfore to the standerts they set for the other race. (this is in no way trying to be racist to African Americans) but they as a race will protest if We have miss white America. But on the same hand it is okay for them to have Miss black America.

Back on topic:i know this topic well(lets just say jewish people don't like my German background). My major beef in this debate is that the parties that go around saying others are racist don't comfore to the standerts they set for the other race. (this is in no way trying to be racist to African Americans) but they as a race will protest if We have miss white America. But on the same hand it is okay for them to have Miss black America.

thats basically what i said.