Shad's Guide to World 16 Airs

Shaddd

w16airsguideimg1xc2.png < Still a decent amount of runners at 4AM!

***Before I start, and before you head down to World 16, please read the W16 thread on the Official RuneScape Forums. (runes marketplace forum) Thanks.

So, you're a free player that wants the fastest RC EXP possible? Or maybe a memebr, that cannot afford that prue essence? Why not head to world 16 airs? It has quite an abundance of runners, and few crafters. (more exp for you) If you are a level of 55+ runecrafting, the cost of ess and cash breaks even, and even better, at 66+ you make a PROFIT! Money, and up to 25K exp an hour? Great for those low-cost RCers. Oh, and did I mention, runners come to you? :)

So, let's get started. There are a few requirements, and some suggested things as well.:

Requirments:

-10K+ Regular Essence (You don't need that much, but you'll be done with even 6K in an hour)

-500K+ cash (If you want to last over an hour)

-1 air rune in inventory

-Air tiara

Recommended:

-66+ RuneCrafting

-Fast computer (100+ people, constant trading and crafting = major lag)

*It'd also be smart to clear your computer of all minor viruses, as the faster the better here.

==============

Now, to get those items you need.

1 air rune in inventory: Ask someone for a free one, or bring 20gp to a rune shop. It's not that hard.

500K+ Cash: Make money, merchant, sell items, woodcut, etc. (This isn't a money making guide, you know.)

10K+ Regular Essence: First of all, head to World 1 (F2P), and withdraw all of the cash needed for the amount off essence you wish to buy. Head to Varrok, and go here:

w16airsguideimg2tt3cv2.png

Stand in the spot the red box is, and shout "Buying all reg ess (your price)ea! - (your name here)" It took me about 30 minutes to buy 175K at peak times, so it shouldn't really take you too long.

Air tiara: Grab 5K, and go to Falador East Bank in World 16, shout "Buying air tiara 5k!" and you'll have a seller in a minute or so.

==============

Now, you're ready to begin crafting. Here is a picture of the suggested inventory:

w16airsguideimg3uf6.png

Now that that's taken care of, head on down to the air alter:

w16airsguideimg4uc5.png

Once inside, hurry and grab a spot to craft at. As crafters often fight over the best ones. ;) Here is a small map of the spots:

w16airsguideimg5pb6.png

The purple spots are the best spots to be around, red spots are decent, and blue spots are classed as horrible. ;)

Also, please examine the things circled in red in the following picture:

w16airsguideimg5lv6.png

Now for the trading, here is how everything works:

w16airsguideimg5zs8.png

=================

Now just craft your runes, and repeat. PEak times to craft are when the US is awak. So try then. Have fun crafting, and thanks for reading! ^_^

~ Shad

=====

Credits:

- RuneScape Knowledge Base (Providing un-edditted images)

- AaFaAfAaF (Helping with some image resizing)

=====

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

somebody already posted q guide like thsi and it looked very alike, u got no enw information however u put effort in it so good job.

btw if u buy rune ess for 20 ea and sell the airs for 20 ea u make no profit lvls 44-55, and start making some profit after lvl 55.

btw rune ess is bough in east bank in varrock not in the centre

Short and informative, ill be sure to check out world 16 soon enough 8-)

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

How much do you sell the air runes for? And how much do you buy the essence for normally?

Im 63 runecrafting, so if I buy the essence at 30 each and give 2k back, will I break even if I sell the airs at the price you sell?

Jaskkes.png

How much do you sell the air runes for? And how much do you buy the essence for normally?

Im 63 runecrafting, so if I buy the essence at 30 each and give 2k back, will I break even if I sell the airs at the price you sell?

At your price each air will cost you 18.33 gp to make. So if you sell for 18 each, you'll lose a tiny bit, anything higher you'll make a tiny profit.

cwscore2.jpg

Nice, but it looks a bit like my guide...

I do not plagorize. But I'll be sure to check out your's to check it out. ;)

EDIT: It looks nothing like your guide, your's is about essence running. And how can it look like it, if you have about 3 images?

Our guides are both, totally different. :lol:

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

Nice, but it looks a bit like my guide...

I do not plagorize. But I'll be sure to check out your's to check it out. ;)

EDIT: It looks nothing like your guide, your's is about essence running. And how can it look like it, if you have about 3 images?

Our guides are both, totally different. :lol:

hmmmm,last i knew you did alot of ripping peoples pic on novas forum....

Nice, when I get one rc level and you pay me back I will give it a try

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

I really like this. Lol I have wasted my whole time doing fires on my own and only got to 42 rc. I wanna try but I don't want my itty little bit of money to be lowered. I only have 2.5 mil :( Still a nice guide =D>

siggievroom.gif

siggiez.gif

Thank you everybody for rising up against macroing!!!

• 1 month later...

Nice guide, it's a great way to train a very difficult skill. However, you probably don't want to take all the ess you have, only 10k or so. It's very easy to accidently click "trade all" instead of "trade x" and because the trades move so quickly, not notice. Suddenly, you traded 150k ess for 25. :shock: Rather unfortunate.

yan+the+wise.png