Get your Political Signatures...tis the season :) Post yours

tttia

Seeing Keiphus' sig I thought I would get in the action a bit.

Post your political siggies!

right, left, center, greens, communists, libertarians, independents, soccer mom's, facists, all sigs welcome!

Anyone is welcome to use these sigs :)

kerry4.jpg

kerry5.jpg

kerry4.jpg

lmao very funny...........GO BUSH *cough spultter splutter* hehe

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

I was a head of you by like 2 months, got early start in the season

Hould probably have this in my sig if it wasnt for my sig being banned :/

gb2.gif

pd1.gif

I'm guessing u got the words on the bottom one from jibjab.com :P That is one good song :)

sry but some of the kerry jokes dont make sense. Kerry is a lot smarter than Bush (all i'm saying is he's better educated) so how can u make kerry is stupid jokes. You saw the debate, over 78% of the people who watched the debate said Kerry won, which he did

sry but some of the kerry jokes dont make sense. Kerry is a lot smarter than Bush (all i'm saying is he's better educated) so how can u make kerry is stupid jokes. You saw the debate, over 78% of the people who watched the debate said Kerry won, which he did

electionsmap.png

Isnt stopping the public from voting for Bush in the polls tho. In fact since the debate Bush's rating has gone UP not down.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

lol

2 things:

1. Where did u get ur info. Dont go to websites to get it as they can be incorrect, use newspapers etc more. Fox news wouldnt b the best place to get ur news either :P

2. Kerry is still winning the electorals by a LOT. That map there is pretty messed up as the central northern states are not all for Bush. On the contrary all those are swing states.

Also I know for a fact New Hampshire is NOT exactly ties. If there is 1 mistake I found in 5 seconds, there's bound to be many more.

~NAIL~

Incorrect info I found in the map u showed:

In the map: New Hampshire is tied.

The truth: New Hampshire is leaning towards Kerry.

In the map: All the central northern states are strong Bush.

The truth: Those states are almost all swing states.

In the map: Washington and Oregon are barely Kerry

The truth: Those are solidly for Kerry.

In the map: Ohio, Florida and Tenesee are leaning towards Bush

The truth: Those 3 states are swing states and I'm nearly positive Kerry WILL win Florida and pretty sure he'll win Ohio and Tenesee.

In the map: Colorado and Nevada are leaning towards Bush.

The truth: More swing states here.

Just a few examples

~NAIL~

Incorrect info I found in the map u showed:

In the map: New Hampshire is tied.

The truth: New Hampshire is leaning towards Kerry.

In the map: All the central northern states are strong Bush.

The truth: Those states are almost all swing states.

In the map: Washington and Oregon are barely Kerry

The truth: Those are solidly for Kerry.

In the map: Ohio, Florida and Tenesee are leaning towards Bush

The truth: Those 3 states are swing states and I'm nearly positive Kerry WILL win Florida and pretty sure he'll win Ohio and Tenesee.

In the map: Colorado and Nevada are leaning towards Bush.

The truth: More swing states here.

Just a few examples

~NAIL~

Did it occur to you that maybe your info is incorrect? :roll: Polls are polls, they are not accurate but they did give a good idea.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

no im positive its more correct than that map.

~NAIL~

The maps info takes political polls from several dozen sources then averages them. It is purely independant

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

http://www.electoral-vote.com

http://www.electoral-vote.com/states/arizona.html

^^ Example of full data on a state.

Takes data from several sources to create a projected graph. Its what the ppl are voting for. ;)

Im not pro Bush on ANY level, but i do like truth. And currently the truth is that Bush is winning, sad but fact :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

go to newspapers. Look at the statistics there. For news papers ppl get their statistics form asking a sample amount of ppl. The one u have is internet and can be changed easily also the owners of the site might not be trustable. Also the take internet polls which means someone could just write a program to hack into that (my friend could easy if he wanted to)

~NAIL~

go to newspapers. Look at the statistics there. For news papers ppl get their statistics form asking a sample amount of ppl. The one u have is internet and can be changed easily also the owners of the site might not be trustable. Also the take internet polls which means someone could just write a program to hack into that (my friend could easy if he wanted to)

~NAIL~

THEY ARE NOT INTERNET POLLS!

The site is independant taking the data from professional research angencies. If anyting its the newpapers that are more bias as they only poll thair own target audience.

Go on then tell ure mate to "hack" it ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

naw im just saying it's possible to hack it. I'm not getting him in trouble to do that. Anyways this is getting way off topic. It was supposed to be just political pictures but now it's like political flaming so i'll just stop now.

~NAIL~