Get your Political Signatures...tis the season :) Post yours

tttia

naw im just saying it's possible to hack it. I'm not getting him in trouble to do that. Anyways this is getting way off topic. It was supposed to be just political pictures but now it's like political flaming so i'll just stop now.

~NAIL~

Admit it... i owned you ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Keiphus, because it is not funny to put a big picture of either of them and a serious statement. I am doing this for a laugh. If I were to do a pro bush one it would be pro ss privatization. But then...who would look at that?

As to the data..er...this is SIGGIES.

But hey, keeps it bumped. Post on :)

And as to making sense...come on....the guy has his head between his legs and is wearing his famous bunny suit....what is their to understand?

Anyway, the point is kerry looked like a mentally challeged guy in the pics.

The other one...finger in the wind...ie...changes views according to polls.

hand in pocket...raises taxes...not tough stuff here guys.

It is a joke. Moreover I am not sure he is better educated, they both went to rich fat cat schools. Kerry won the debate, fair enough. Perhaps you meant he is smarter, not better educated.

In any case,Bush is not dumb politically. He got through EVERY MAJOR PROMISE he made on the campaign trail last time. Not many politicians do that.

1. Education bill

2 Senior drug benefit

3. tax reductions

4. faith based initiatives (ok, executive order, but hey)

of those I liked..er..one of them lol.

and he fought the war on terrorism.

However I do like his views on ss reform, and the war, etc. I don't like kerry's views on much of anything.

Whoever made that map is [developmentally delayed]ed. If it was taken from the polls, then it wouldn't say that it was the predicted results.

Even though I want Kerry to win, I think Nader would be a great president, too. I have no idea how people still want to vote for Bush... ignorant war-loving morons...

maybe ill make one over this weekend, remind me on rs

as to the polls, ya, bush is winning, but i think you guys seem to forget that *ALOT* and i mean TOONNNSSSS ov those state polls were takin BEFORE AND AFTER the first debate, there isnt really enoguh statepolls out there honestly, dont really worry about state polls for the next few weeks because it takes 2-3 days AFTER a debate for it to sink into the public,and if you take a poll doen over 2 days after a debate,and over 5, the datat is gonan be skewed, i mean look at these margin errors, 7%+ on some polls; take 2 nights ago cheney seemed to have win, then we found out his major point about edwards was a lie

blahblah.png

Seems that everyone is arguing about who is winning instead of acutally posting pictures :roll: .

ya, thats how most americans look at it, just need pictures, no actual content

anywya, im not suggesting they did, i thought it was very convient, so dont anyone get all riled up, its most a realyl leftist view ov some people ive known, i think theyre psychotic, but i stil think it has to be more thouroughly(sp) investigated

wellstone.jpg

hehe well it IS the media board ya know. But i like the debate too :)

Nice pic on that blah blah blah one. er Oergg...welstone..that was only like years ago! lol (thought I am sure still within the limitations :) )

As to cheneys major point it was NOT a lie. The device he used to drive it home WAS a lie (not having met him). But the attendance record is self explanatory and frankly pathetic. Any real worker would be fired with that kind of attendance.

You people are [developmentally delayed]ed, Cheney rarely attends the damn things himself. My dad and I got passes to see the meetings when we were in D.C. in the summer. We only saw him there on one Tuesday. The Texas governor's aide also got really pissed at us because we asked for like 5 passes...

As to cheneys major point it was NOT a lie. The device he used to drive it home WAS a lie (not having met him). But the attendance record is self explanatory and frankly pathetic. Any real worker would be fired with that kind of attendance.

dude, im so sick ov american politics sayin IT WASNT A LIE IT WAS DEVICE TO PROVE SOMETHING, ill admit his attendence record sucked, but cheney did meet him before, so that makes it a lie, he used a 'fact' to drive home a poor record, it was a major point, it shocked me, ME, youre talkin to a guy who gets shocked by like nothin

edwards knew they didnt spend 200bil on the war yet, that was a lie too, they both trained themselves to say these lies over the past week(untill they went fishing or whatever the last day)

and as to any real wroker, i think thats a problem with ALOT ov congressman, and i REALLY doubt even if cheney si re-elected hell do anything about it, its one ov them acceptable practices that harms america, he seems to ignore the fact that its so acceptable, all politicions do untill elections; i dont know the figure, but check out the senate and house on FRIDAYS, its practically a wasteland, hell, check it AFTER WENDSDAY, and on mondays, i guess thats why cheney goes on tuesday, its the only day everyone usually comes (except edwards apperently :lol:)

oh ya..anywya..i sitll miss wellstone, as should you :wink:

oh dear, me and tttia are gonna get into an arguement *starts the popcorn maker* ;)

edit: oh ya, after sittin back for 5 mins i see hwo tttia sees the main point as 'edwards attendece record sucks' and alright, i guess thats a main point, perhaps i shoudl say his main factset:P cuz i consider points to be inherently flawed if backed up by lies, 'edwards attendence record sucks' is an opinion, 'cheney never met edwards before' is a 'truth' that society can accept or deny it, i guess it all depends how you look at 'points', i like mine to be solid, but this *IS* american politics and we dont believe in solidity

how bad is it when we call it the 'spin room'? my god i hate our system

Saying that his attendance record is bad in no way excuses other bad attendance records. However, his actual attendance figures, which were stated, are NOT opinions. Those are truthfully stated facts.

the point about not meeting, was quite effective but was definitely a lie.

(still...I was sitting there yelling to the wifey in the other room 'ooohhh cheney just took edwards to the wood shed! "

The real shocker was the list of figures of attendance, but what drew attention to it was the personal whoopin.

Now what we really need to find out was how often kerry and edwards were there for the PAY RAISE votes. Oh wait, who are we fooling, Edwards is worth over 50 mil and kerry (or his wife) is worth one billion.

Saying that his attendance record is bad in no way excuses other bad attendance records. However, his actual attendance figures, which were stated, are NOT opinions. Those are truthfully stated facts.

the point about not meeting, was quite effective but was definitely a lie.

(still...I was sitting there yelling to the wifey in the other room 'ooohhh cheney just took edwards to the wood shed! "

The real shocker was the list of figures of attendance, but what drew attention to it was the personal whoopin.

Now what we really need to find out was how often kerry and edwards were there for the PAY RAISE votes. Oh wait, who are we fooling, Edwards is worth over 50 mil and kerry (or his wife) is worth one billion.

ya, his attendence isnt excusable, but that doesnt mean its not a serious problem that both party ignores till elections, kinda like the electoral college, but hey, whatever makes campaigning EASIER were all for right :wink:

and ya, to you the attendence record was shocking, to me it wasnt, i dunno about the rest ov america, but like i said, i know congressman just dont go alot

as to them bein worth alot, pfft, im sure kerry signed a prenup, and you know my feelings on theresa :lol:

as to not ignore edwards, you gotta give him(and cheney) props, they did 'earn' that money, may not have been in the best most legal most american (IN ANY WAY SOMEONE SHOULD EVER VOTE FOR THEM BUT PEOPLE DUE DO TO LACK OF OPTIONS) ways, but it wasnt handed to them on a platter, which is more than we can say for their associates :wink:

swiftpowlogo.gif