Pixel [WIP]

unknowz

Not posted it here yet for some reason,

Heres what I got so far

rangermelee2fd2.png

What I'm going to do is finish the trees, the ground, maybe add a wildy sign and a bear.

If you have any other suggestions, post them.

Thanks

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

A nice peice of art, but incredibly cliche. I like how you did the work, The Warrior's feet seem a bit small, and I'll C/C a bit more when it gets further down the road, if you post agian. Looking pretty nice so far :)

And I agree with woopidoo, the moon shining in through the trees would be so badass :oops:

A nice peice of art, but incredibly cliche. I like how you did the work, The Warrior's feet seem a bit small, and I'll C/C a bit more when it gets further down the road, if you post agian. Looking pretty nice so far :)

And I agree with woopidoo, the moon shining in through the trees would be so badass :oops:

I know its not original :P But I never really did a mage/melee/ranger sig before.

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

looks very nice, love that arrow =)

that said the background looks plainer than it should be. not sure how you could change that tho. keep with the forst idea, dont show the sky. if you take the bg untill almost black (just above, never use pure black or pure white in a sig) hmm, dunno if this is too much but maybe a small battle going on in the bg, several of them, nothing exiting, or like a small insignificant band of pkers, nothing too nooby or too great, and dull colours, adds depth, makes more interesting while not taking away from th foreground. does look good tho, and will be good to see it finished. one other thing, the people look too tanned, sorta orange.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

the guy in the dragoon has no wepon #-o im sure he gets tons of pks like that :thumbsup:

Erm, blind ftw? He has a whip+ a defender. Maybe the grey sections of the whip are abit too transparent tho :-k .

And I did the whole sig in MS paint (except for the samples)

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png