Football

kamykazee

Bit of more controversy as Gerrard has been able to score twice when back in his orignal central midfield role. Perhaps Benitez should consider signing a new winger when the transfer window is open in the new year.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

• 3 weeks later...

But as it so happens, I'm off to see my Mighty Reds play Pompy on Wednesday.

wha..? are you talking about some american teams or Man U and Portsmouth?

Idiot.

The Mighty Reds are Liverpool.

i apologise for not knowing your random little-known nickname... <.<

supernovasigst7.jpg

I just got back from the game. University of Cincinnati vs. University of Connecticut.

26-23 Cincinnati. Down the stretch, it was ugly. We had the lead the entire game. 7-0, 7-3, 10-3, 10-10, 17-10, 17-13, 17-16, 23-16 (missed PAT :wall: ), 23-23, then with 10 seconds left, 23-26 Cincinnati. :(

On the bright side, I had a great time. The atmosphere is so great. Jumping up and down shouting "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" to distract the offense and to make them goof up with possibly a false start...

I love the college sports atmosphere. Hockey and Football specifically. I had a great time, especially with all those hot college girls :wink:

Wrong football mate ;-). Arsenal's been struggling lately and with Henry out for the rest of the year, Adebayor/van Persie will have to step it up.

cescsig.jpg