1.4 mill prize from the famous sig maker Jumister5889! LOOK

Jumister5889

FIRST OF ALL I DONT NEED ANY PIXELERS (SORRY JEPPOZ AND MISTERX)

Hi, if some of you remember me, i quit a while back to start this website:

http://www.ec-airsoft.com (you need to create an account and log in to view most of the pics/view the site properly). Well heres the deal. I need some graphics. The site is about airsoft, which is about bb guns modeled to real guns for military simulation games similar to paintball. However, you may just make pictures of real army men w/ real guns. I need an improvement for my site's graphics. The prize is 1.4mill in cash.

Heres what i need:

~I need the main banner which is essentially a 112x994px large picture.

~A 10x10px icon as a bullet note thingy for the nav menu

~a standard matching 468x60px web banner

Thats it. They have to match the unchangable grey theme. Right now i have red and grey but if you can make something matching grey that'd be great. I need all files to be saved as PSD's and emailed to me. Once i recieve it, i will give the gp. thx!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx misterx but i couldnt fit "no pixel" into the title and i selected that title very carefully. Btw text i want is "East Coast Airsoft" and other text you think would be necessary. Animation would be nice as well. Dont over tech it.

Lol is "famous sig maker" more necessary than "no pixel" :lol: , even people who don't know you will recognize your skills in your sig. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

A.) i know there called pips and they are 10x10 not 10x15.

B.) Demoris thats pretty good, but i was thinking something a lil more graphicsy less abstract. Example, someting with a lot of images showing contemporary military such as SEALs or Delta or Green Berrets blended together. But not bad. I like the pic of the m4.

C.) i forgot to mention, post your results here, ill find the best one, you email me PSDs.

D.) remember i dont go on Runescape too often so we need to make a itme for payment

E.) Misterx hahahahaha my ego never changed :wink:

:shock: holy crap thats insane :shock: Demoris is in the lead by far. Think you could make it blue? And/or a lil more colorful? But i mean the idea is just :shock: i just kinda disagree with the colors. And Maybe no reflecting polygons. Ya no what would be a cool idea? A comic book theme. Like have things stroked, etc. But id rather have a good one like demoris's than a crap comic book lol.

get outa here u bum jumister :)

i'll try this maybe later . ..

Hah yea... Lol. I like the blue, but maybe even a green/olive/brown tinted one would be good too. I like pics that overlap and are blended. Try this: Overlap and blend some pics with guassian blur then colorize it but just slightly so that some of the original colors will show up.