King Dagannoth Guide with vids

snipore85

The Ultimate King Dagannoth Guide!

by snipore85

This guide will teach you the proper way to succefully kill the king dagannoths with as little as 3 ppl (2 if you are strong)

I. Map

II. Video Guide

III. Positions

IV. Inventory/Armor

V. Pictures of the kings and drops

I. Map

dkguidemap.png

Make sure to note the directions to the highlighted areas so you know where you are and where you need to be at all times.

II. Video Guide

Here is a link to a vid showing both the maze to get there and the first few kills on prime and supreme.

**Vid 1**

**Vid 2** Below is a link to another vid that shows some of the same thing but isn't as good as the one above but will still help teach you the proper ways to slay the kings.

Here is a link to a place to download a video of a whole king dagganoth trip from the time we enter the dungeon to the time we leave.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9LV6BSGR

III. Positions

Here i will show you the proper places to fight each king from.

dkguiderangespot.png

Rangers/Meleers

As the picture shows the rangers will attack prime from the northeast corner. This will keep both Rex and Supreme from attacking you at the same time so you can pray mage and stay safe from Prime.

magesafespot.png

Mages

As the picture shows the mages in the southeast corner will attack Rex from the safe spots in the corner so that they will not have to pray at all.

IV. Inventory/Armor

here is maging with slayer dart: slayerdartpk6.png

This is what you should wear if you plan on using god spells (*Note only use god spells if you have atleast 80 mage so you can cast charge*)

godspellfh7.png

Here is for meleeing ranging, shark can be replaced with sara brews and ppots with super restores. The hally can either be banked for another good or switched for a dds.

range-melee-guthans.png

snipore85.png

Prime:A legendary dagannoth kings, rumoured to fly on the North winds.

DagannothPrime.png

mud staff: mudstaff.pngseers ring: seersring.png

All:

Dragon Left Half: lefthalf.pngDragon Medium: dmed.pngDragon Axe: daxe.png

Suggestions, comments and questions welcomed

thanks to:

dmitri333

martin6479

snipore85.png

nice guide,altho i think you should add that if you cant get fire cape back easily best other options are trimmed 99 cape, reg 99 cape or legends cape, or for mages, god cape. also glory for people who dont want to risk fury, and also rune defender > obby shield when meleeing. the 1 time you use a 1 handed wep, you have ranged protect on.

rune defender > obby shield when meleeing.

i have 99 def and even with it i get hit a lot, obby shield gives great range def and will help u a lot more than rune defender will. i have tested the rune defender and its about the same when attacking supreme but u get hurt a lot more

snipore85.png

rune defender > obby shield when meleeing.

i have 99 def and even with it i get hit a lot, obby shield gives great range def and will help u a lot more than rune defender will. i have tested the rune defender and its about the same when attacking supreme but u get hurt a lot more

the only time you should have a shield out for meleeing is when you're meleeing sup, and you should alreay have range protection on, thus completely voiding the use of an obby shield

if you're good, you'd realize that its wasteful to use whip anyways, since you should be using guthan spear on sup, or letting your teammates heal rather than waste sup's potential healing hp on whip damage

9/10

and whos Bukalla? (the one ranger killed)

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

• 2 weeks later...
Not bad, but in my experience it works a whole lot better for mages to use solely Saradomin brews instead of all that food. Still a very good guide, 8/10.

well its pretty easy to heal with guthans and taking lots of brews means lots of super restores which are a waste since mages don't need much prayer

snipore85.png

Not bad, but in my experience it works a whole lot better for mages to use solely Saradomin brews instead of all that food. Still a very good guide, 8/10.

well its pretty easy to heal with guthans and taking lots of brews means lots of super restores which are a waste since mages don't need much prayer

I understand where you're coming from, but Guthan's hates me, so I sometimes need to pray and heal with brews :wall:

I understand where you're coming from, but Guthan's hates me, so I sometimes need to pray and heal with brews :wall:

guthans is pretty nice to me and the damage i take is pretty low, maxed melee stats do help a lot lol

snipore85.png

Not bad, but I agree with zach...

Yer inven is a little messed up,with saras and supers you can last so much longer..

The melee inven could also use less food,and no super set.

Ill give it a 4/10,just from my experiences there

cooljj8.png

-3,940 to 99 Cooking~3,366 to 99 Magic-

-1,241 to 99 Thieving~7,501 to 99 Ranged-

-14,608 to 99 Defense~17,528 to 99 Hitpoints-