Hilarious PM From Jagex - "RuneSpeak"

Nrzonline

Sry, I just found this message from Mod Dolby hilarious..

Dear Jagex,

Just a few minutes ago I've seen a few players talking about drugs. They were discussing drugs about how 'good it is', and the prices of drugs. My fear is that other players that are not (yet) into drugs, might get interested in drugs due to converstations like that. Am I allowed to report conversations like those?

Looking forward hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Nrzonline

Greetings, fellow 'Scaper!!

It is with regret that word reaches me that you have heard such conversations. The world of RuneScape is by and large a pleasant place, but it is the actions of these few who spoil it for us many.

Alas, I fear that whilst we will look into this situation as soon as possible, taking any action we can, there is little we can do to aid you without an 'Abuse Report'.

If you have troubles with this rogue again - or you witness him talking to other about drugs - then please hit the 'Report Abuse' button that the Gods have provided you with (at the bottom of the screen) and follow the instructions you shall receive.

Once the report is with us here at Castle Jagex, we will be much more able to take the appropriate action.

Happy 'Scaping!!

Yours Sincerely

Mod Dolby

It's so.. RuneSpeak! :)

Somebody reported this message, but it seems to be refused.. Thank you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When talking to Jagex staff, try and explain things in the way you would to a 3-5 year old child.

They busted ons, they are working on a revenge! :)

Well, lemme be the first to say that messages between you and Jagex are meant to be confidential. (not to be shared) :-$

Even Tip.It crew members share it sometimes.. ;) And there is no confidential (important) information in it.. We all can learn from it :)

so you're saying u dont believe in Saradomin?! BLASPHEMY

:twisted: :twisted: Zamorak FTW! :twisted: :twisted:

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

When talking to Jagex staff, try and explain things in the way you would to a 3-5 year old child.

They busted ons, they are working on a revenge! :)

Well, lemme be the first to say that messages between you and Jagex are meant to be confidential. (not to be shared) :-$

Even Tip.It crew members share it sometimes.. ;) And there is no confidential (important) information in it.. We all can learn from it :)

That gave me a surprise! :lol: No, I think if anything this adds credence to that statement :P

I would bet my house (well, rs house) on that person having started his job on monday, the novelty will soon wear off and he'll become like the....others :P

P.s. Thanks for quotifying me...you must be very intelligent :wink:

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

But yeah, pretty strange reply they sure do take their jobs seriously.

Oh please..your not going to become a mod so dont enforce that rule. Its there only for privacy reasons.

Wow. Does everybody have to take things so literally?

They're simply trying to add a bit of humor to their reply. Honestly, do you really believe that Jagex thinks we're stupid 3 year olds, or that they're addicted to their own game?

Everybody seems to forget that Runescape is a game filled with comedy. The game is filled with jokes and references (Note the word reference, because everybody thinks Jagex "Steals" things from somewhere). Many jokes simply aren't understood because it's mainly British humor.

Runescape is a game based around silliness. If you think Jagex is acting childish, well.... sorry to break this to you, Runescape is a childish game.*

*Childish in the terms of being silly and satirical, not that it's only for 5 year olds.

blackmageid8.png

They're simply trying to add a bit of humor to their reply.

Guess how that applys to our replies... :shock:

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Well SORRY :roll:

But yeah, pretty strange reply they sure do take their jobs seriously.

Oh please..your not going to become a mod so dont enforce that rule. Its there only for privacy reasons.

Seriously now, who said I wanted to be a mod? Just saying what every letter says from Jagex really. But if you want to be so picky about it i'll edit my first post.. :roll:

Personally, this seems pretty normal compared to some of the other Jagex replies I've read here at Tip.it.. :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Personally, this seems pretty normal compared to some of the other Jagex replies I've read here at Tip.it.. :lol: .

Ya they get werid some times.

Wow. Does everybody have to take things so literally?

They're simply trying to add a bit of humor to their reply. Honestly, do you really believe that Jagex thinks we're stupid 3 year olds, or that they're addicted to their own game?

Everybody seems to forget that Runescape is a game filled with comedy. The game is filled with jokes and references (Note the word reference, because everybody thinks Jagex "Steals" things from somewhere). Many jokes simply aren't understood because it's mainly British humor.

Runescape is a game based around silliness. If you think Jagex is acting childish, well.... sorry to break this to you, Runescape is a childish game.*

*Childish in the terms of being silly and satirical, not that it's only for 5 year olds.

If you can't notice the references than you blind, and i am wondreding how you play the game.

It's hilarious, and it's fun to read. So I (we?) are not saying that it is childish.. (exept for that quote and fun comment). It doesn't really matter if they talk to me on a funny way of very serious. I just found it fun, and I will remember it for a long time.. that's for sure.. :)

Once again; I'm not saying that they should not be sending messages like thise. I like them, and I will try to get more of 'm :P

Mod Matt P

It is with regret that word reaches me that you have suffered at the hands of another. The world of RuneScape is by and large a pleasant place, but it is the actions of these few who spoil it for us many.

Alas, I fear that whilst we will look into this situation as soon as possible, taking any action we can, there is little we can do to aid you without an 'Abuse Report'.

If you have troubles with this rogue again - or you witness him harassing another - then please hit the 'Report Abuse' button that the Gods have provided you with (at the bottom of the screen) and follow the instructions you shall receive.

Once the report is with us here at Castle Jagex, we will be much more able to take the appropriate action.

There was a huge topic on RSOF that nobody seemed to know if you could report peole for harassment/ what to report them under. So I asked.

Notice the things that are the same? Infact whole message is the same. Well almost.

My theroy, one person at CS comes up with an answer each month and it is slightly edited.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

They always do that...

Jagex Castle? cmon.

I bet jagex castle is the house Adrew has been living with his parents the past 40 years..i bet the "Castle" is a Giant fortress of pillows that has a sign reading "No N00bz allowed" :XD:

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----