MACROERS!!!! WHO THE HECK LIKES THEM???

supacrazy203

Macroers!! everyone's heard about them. They are the people....no! automated machines that completely ruin the game, the cut yews beside you, cook beside you, fish beside you, fight beside you and lots more. They get the better off everything. some people just don't know how to play a game. Maybe jagex should try and figure out the how to stop the macroing problem. So the next time you cut a yew cut beside another REAL person. Any idea's on this?

This forum is called "RuneScape Bugs & Suggestions" for a reason. You SUGGEST something. Tell me what your suggestion is. All you put was basically "Who like macroers, they suck, how can JAgex get rid of them?"

To answer your question:

1. Report them. The best way YOU can help.

2. Increase the chance of getting good randoms that teleport players. These are the most effective randoms, and barely harm regular, honest players.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

um, guess what...tune in a little more? they once banned 50,000 accounts i think, maybe less for macroing. Guess why rsc is p2p and liimited people on it now? because macroers. JAGEX IS CONSTANTLY trying to get rid of em, but thanks for the support! ::'

Am I just a little slow right now, or is this the Suggestions Forum? Because what I just read isn't a Suggestion, its a poorly written Rant.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

um, guess what...tune in a little more? they once banned 50,000 accounts i think, maybe less for macroing. Guess why rsc is p2p and liimited people on it now? because macroers. JAGEX IS CONSTANTLY trying to get rid of em, but thanks for the support! ::'

It was 15,000 if I remember correctly :D

Oreo, yeah, it's bad.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

simple. If they only do the same thing for abot 10 minutes they will loggout and thats y there is a report macorers in the reprort abuse button

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

simple. If they only do the same thing for abot 10 minutes they will loggout and thats y there is a report macorers in the reprort abuse button

False for the first part. I've been runecrafting for an hour now. Have I've been logged out? No. (You know, macroers need to go to the bank as well..If that's what you were thinking)

For once, the second part is true.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.