Expansion To Ancient Magiks

yeah_you_are

now dont get me wrong, i love ancients. But for some super powerful ancient war weapon, its lacking in options. We might as well go to war with just airplanes. We need a few lower lvl spells and an expanded non-wilderness teleportation system. Any good suggestions?

If at first you dont suceed, then you fail.

i like ancients the way they are, you cant even complete the quest before 50 magic and lower spells then that are pointless. the only thing i would change is give it more useful teles (c wars, mage arena, and duel arena?) also, if the tele spells were in english that would be nice too

They were made in ancient RuneScape, so they dont use English.

I think its just fine, the 4 diamonds (Smoke, Ice, Blood, Shadow) each has 4 spells for it. Seems logical.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

riiight lower level spells? they would still have to be over level 50 seen as you need that for the quest...and most of the good spells are lvl 82 and under anyway i think thats a respectable enough level to have...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Ancients are some of most diverse styles in the game. You can do what?

1. Drain health and then get it

2. Poison

3. Freeze

4. uhhh, that last one..... Oh right, attack reduction.

Lets check rangers:

1. Range

2. Long range

3. poison on ocassion.

4. Rapid range.

Sees how all those are basically the same?

Lets check warriors:

1. Hit

2. Poison hit

3.hit

4.hit

See where I'm going with this?

jjroxlu7.jpg

I think that ancients are fine just as they are. :thumbsup:

Allthough i do think that they should perhaps introduce a gnome spell book? Intresting eh? :twisted:

Batez+999.png

64% of teenagers are bad at math if you are one of the 48% who aren't copy this and paste it in your signature.

im on anceints right now... but seriously i want a rimmington telee at least (my house is there and all portals\glory in my house) also id be nice if you get runes back at end of c wars for mages

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

i like ancients the way they are, you cant even complete the quest before 50 magic and lower spells then that are pointless. the only thing i would change is give it more useful teles (c wars, mage arena, and duel arena?) also, if the tele spells were in english that would be nice too
more telees is what we need in english... and about the harpoon in sig thing... you jerk i have a giant suggestion on that
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

meh, i like ancients how they are, the wildy teles are usefull (cant use them yet but the amount of times ive been pking near gr8s and my m8 randomly teles there and barrages someone kinda gives the impression that they are v usefull).

i prefer the lunar list anyway, nothings funnier then goin 2 world 2 fally bank and castin tele group waterbirth island (used mind bomb), half the bank dissapears

Proud Member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

MonsterSig1.jpg