Metalheart's blog of killing...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehh, that topic made me sick, so I made an account there and started laughing at him, he was amazed when he saw his own name (n00bin4t0r1) in our latest How To DK? vid! ^^

Anyway, they are all a bunch of noobs who won't get GOF down :D

And glad to see alot of people join GOF thanks to this topic, you rock metal! \:D/

Clanleader of the Guardians Of Fate.

gof-sig.gif

Yes indeed you do need 90+ combat, but I actually would recommend 100+, with full guthan or at least verac.

Since the GOF clan became kinda a Dagannoth hunting clan, and DK is hard under 100 cb, and it's not very good to do it without some descent barrow armour, not in our team anyway.

Clanleader of the Guardians Of Fate.

gof-sig.gif

Well, I wasn't fully sure where to post this really. Kirk, is it alright if I sign up for the trip on monday and thursday if they're open? I believe I'm ready and roaring to whoop some kings. :D

PS. Was this supposed to go in the Activities section of the gof website? Because it doesn't seem to be updated. :oops:

Edit: Well I just learned how different are time zones are, so I can only really join on saturday/sundays because it's noon my time. And, monday-friday I'll be at school. #-o

I just got this month off for finals, so I'm hoping to join you guys a few times at least.

Well, I wasn't fully sure where to post this really. Kirk, is it alright if I sign up for the trip on monday and thursday if they're open? I believe I'm ready and roaring to whoop some kings. :D

PS. Was this supposed to go in the Activities section of the gof website? Because it doesn't seem to be updated. :oops:

Edit: Well I just learned how different are time zones are, so I can only really join on saturday/sundays because it's noon my time. And, monday-friday I'll be at school. #-o

I just got this month off for finals, so I'm hoping to join you guys a few times at least.

Aaaw :( Time zones ftl! We never go on saturday, but i'll make sure to sign you up for every trip sunday and trips you would be able to make during the week.

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

..::Attack, Mage, Ranged & Hitpoints 99 | Total DK Drops: #223++::..

First thing I'm doing after this barrows trip is contacting you metal, I've already been in GOF for a week and I have yet to Dk :P .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

First thing I'm doing after this barrows trip is contacting you metal, I've already been in GOF for a week and I have yet to Dk :P .

you know he cant take everyone all the time, there sometimes arranged 2 weeks in advance...

Apcrump0.png

you know he cant take everyone all the time, there sometimes arranged 2 weeks in advance...

Why not get loooooads of members and arrange like 2 trips at the time? :D

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

This seems surprisingly easy. You just go down with Magic Prayer, kill Supreme with Melee, put on Range prayer when he dies, go into that corner, kill Prime, put on Magic Prayer when he dies, and repeat, healing on Surpreme when needed.

Is that basically it?

Because if it is I may join this.

I have all the equipment and I'm Level 105 combat.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

kill Supreme with Melee, put on Range prayer when he dies, go into that corner

When you would do that you'd be surprised how fast you're dead. Putting on ranged prayer after you killed Supreme (The ranger) would make Prime (the mage) hit 50+ on you.

So basicly :

Put on mage pray when you go in the room kill supreme, leave mage pray on, kill prime, switch to ranged pray go kill supreme and repeat, thats basicly how we DK..

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

the problem with 2 trips at a time is that it may not be as orginised without one of the leaders there. and i think the clan is big enough to, and its very close so having everyone joining would destroy that

Apcrump0.png

the problem with 2 trips at a time is that it may not be as orginised without one of the leaders there. and i think the clan is big enough to, and its very close so having everyone joining would destroy that

Me and kirk are working on that, we didn't want to do more the 1 trip a day at first because we would never be able to again together. (Me and kirk are best irl friends and dk is loads of fun together) The problem will be fixed somwhere around this week, players that have been long in gof and are good at dk'ing will become ''dk trusty's'' this way we can do 2 trips at the same time. ::'

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

Trip23: 21Jan. '07

trip237ml.png

So you do DK trips without informing others about them? :-k

Never knew that you were having that trip... :shame:

* ChanServ sets mode: +h Teh_Demi-God_Of_All_Nubs

<_ScOpeY_> A sad day in the history of irc

Trip23: 21Jan. '07

trip237ml.png

So you do DK trips without informing others about them? :-k

Never knew that you were having that trip... :shame:

I see no other option since way to many gof members are inactive on forums, most trips are planned on our chat. But ofcours if you ask me to keep a spot open i will..

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg