un report abuse feture

Bufoman

have any of you relised at the last moment that your report is unacerate, or just plain wrong? I recently made a terrible mistake with my report. I had a change of heart and acedently reported the perticuler person under multible logging in I think when I ment to hit the x.

for this reson I propose a cancle a report option that is valid within one miniute after sending a report. where it says thank you your abuse report has been recived you would simply right click it and say cancel report. Also I suppose you could edit your report as well but this is entirely up to jagex. for the moment what we reely need is the ability to cancle reports.

current supporters:

Bufoman

horntail203

warriorccc0

gyroman25

rsnxbluebloodx

Dormado

kinggabe

Randomnameless

RPGoof

does anyone else support this?

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Today someone was attempting to item scam, and I was lagging and I think I clicked "offensive language" instead of "item scamming".

If you tidied up your spelling/grammar a bit, people would take your suggestion more seriously; just my suggestion to a suggestion.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

okay elaberation. when you report some one, anyone there is a certain amount of time during which you can undo your report. where it says thank you your abuse report has been recived you simply right click it and chose cancle report. that simple. the worse that can happen with this system is the cancelation of legitiment reports by accident. buy I think that better than reporting incorectly.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

I agree.

Once a report is sent in, the 'Report Abuse' button could change to 'Change Reported Abuse' for 1 min. This would bring up a menu, where you could change the name, the abuse, or simply delete the report.

worldmapsig.png

newscape300x50qz7.gif

rssig.png(40 crafting, 40 range)