*mods lock please*

Ultralord

and here's me thinking the entire forum is capable of choosing between a cd and dvd on their own. :/

thank you for contributing helping me decide... moron <.<

Yeah dude seriously, no need to be a forum troll and add your 2 snobby cents to every thread..it really doesn't help anything other than your post count, haha.

RHCP ftw.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

and here's me thinking the entire forum is capable of choosing between a cd and dvd on their own. :/

Am I the only one that agrees? Besides, I didn't know there were people that were both fan of the RHCP yet also considering buying an American Pie DVD. What horrible movies those are.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Am I the only one that agrees? Besides, I didn't know there were people that were both fan of the RHCP yet also considering buying an American Pie DVD. What horrible movies those are.

No, I agree as well. Topics like these are just... well [to put it bluntly], stupid.

And the fact that they are two quite different things just makes it even worse.

No, I agree as well. Topics like these are just... well [to put it bluntly], stupid.

And the fact that they are two quite different things just makes it even worse.

I second that, but I say just get the cd.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Did anybody hear about the new AP movie? :P Appartently they made the movie and they're doing their best keeping it secret for everybody. Must be reel bad (hehe, I'm so funny).

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Did anybody hear about the new AP movie? :P Appartently they made the movie and they're doing their best keeping it secret for everybody. Must be reel bad (hehe, I'm so funny).

I didn't say much about it in the "What movies did you last see" thread, there wasn't much to say. It's more like the fourth movie than the first three, which means it was still funny, but not much too it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Total posts: 1255

[0.09% of total / 1.84 posts per day]

Hardly trolling is it though? I've just been registered a long time.

Trolling in this sense has more to do with posting behaviour than it does post count. I made a rant on it a while back, should have been sticked....all of those meaningless posts made almost immedietly after a thread is started, saying how "This thread is stupid, heres why: (defamation) (defamation) (defamation) mods lock this, the poster is stupid." adds up after a while.

I'm not saying that all of the threads should be kept and/or have any real value, but the insults are generally unwarranted.

Sorry for the long explanation haha.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....