Cricket: The Ashes, Australia Vs. England

jimmy_jim

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting closer to The Ashes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go then, 15 overs in, England batting first 39-1. Cant believe it isn't on normal TV over here. Having to use other means. :)

Using some japanese streaming site, top quality. ;)

iteme3721.jpg

Here I am in sunny Cardiff; in work though, unfortunately, not at Sofia Gardens.

Historic day, the first ever test match in Wales.

Plenty of Aussies about in town last night. It was "g'day" this and "g'day" that, but we bought them a few beers and had a great time.

Teeg

PS - Why do Australians answer their own questions. For example

"What's your favourite colour Blue?"

"What's your favourite passtime Sport?"

"What's your name Sheila?"

Strauss out. #-o :(

oh and strange that Clark isnt in there? he was pretty brilliant in the 06/07 ashes no?

iteme3721.jpg

Strauss out. #-o :(

oh and strange that Clark isnt in there? he was pretty brilliant in the 06/07 ashes no?

Exactly. He's one of the few Aussies able to swing that ball, and believe me, it's going to swing.

Good toss to win though, the head groundsman reckons there'll be some serious turn by the end of day 3. Wouldn't want to batting last on this one.

Teeg

152/3, C'wood and Pietersen look good.

Hilfenhaus hasn't done a bad job though, but leaving Clark out was a strange move. And I think 1 spinner in the Aus squads a bad move, Hauritz doesn't really do all that much with the ball, if theres serious turn, they should have maybe had Kreja who turns it more.. But he isn't in the squad so.

Go England anyway.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

It's funny because in the 06/07 Ashes series, the English were loving Panesar :P

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

befor we realised he had all the variation of a fart.

great job from our tail enders :D

Great job from Australia's openers! :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Bit of a bummer Clark didn't make 100. Looks like North is well on his way.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

How'd you guys manage that? :shock:

C'mon Australia :wall:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

feel demeened celebrating a draw, but sod it, so happy about that. Monty enhancing his cult status! (still hope and expect him to be dropped for the next nest like)

iteme3721.jpg

Haha, I stayed up all night watching that, was tense at the end :P

0-0 though :P

You're just happy as long as Australia doesn't win, right? :P :wall:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Haha, I stayed up all night watching that, was tense at the end :P

0-0 though :P

You're just happy as long as Australia doesn't win, right? :P :wall:

You know it.

Doomy edit: I like sheep