law running help!

steel9999999

66 is the ess-back world. 99 does not give ess back.

That is incorrect. On world 66, you trade 27 pure ess for 27 laws. On world 99, you trade 25 pure ess (unnoted) for 25 pure ess (noted) and 2.5k.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

World 66, you trade 27 un-noted ess for 27 laws and 27 noted ess...

World 99, you trade 27 un-noted ess for 27 laws (no ess back)...

Hope this clarifies things...

Just a tip: Don't go to the altar and just shout "law me", this way you won't get anything. Just go to where the crafters appear from the altar and trade them, until one trades you back... Well that is how I used to do it, maybe there is a better way? Suggestions?

djp2rr.png

djp2rr.png

I have a law talisman and enter the altar, where the crafters are. Some of them allready shout "open" there!

When traded, I empty my large pouch and craft those essences. Not great for RC exp, but great to get lots and cheap laws!.

Of course, you have to have both a law talisman/tiara and the level to craft laws to do this....

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

That is incorrect. On world 66, you trade 27 pure ess for 27 laws. On world 99, you trade 25 pure ess (unnoted) for 25 pure ess (noted) and 2.5k.

No, it's not. On world 66, you trade 27 ess for 27 laws and 27 noted ess. On 99, you trade 27 ess for 27 laws. Please don't try to correct people unless you actually know what you're talking about.

No, it's not. On world 66, you trade 27 ess for 27 laws and 27 noted ess. On 99, you trade 27 ess for 27 laws.

Agreed. As far as I've seen, there has never been payment for running on world 99.

curmudgeony.png