How to multitask while Runecrafting

ikraz66

Wow, I almost forgot that I made this guide :shock: . Thanks to whoever bumped it.

Interesting guide, but I find the title misleading. Perhaps change it to "How to multi-task with Runecrafting" or something along those lines? 7/10, needs bit of work

That's a good point, my old title of "how To runecraft without going insane" will be changed. thanks for the suggestions.

Anyway, i've tried mining addy and mith while nat crafting, and it really slowed me down, so I really don't recommend that method, unless you really want the ores and don't want to mine it. Its a slower cash flow than simply crafting nats without interruption.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

Hiya,

I'm sure this will bring a new element of Runecrafting in for many.

Just one thing, you said (way at the top) you could sell eye of newts for 60-15gp ea, is that meant to be 60-150?

Thanks for pointing that out. Btw, I've seen you posting on the rs official forums a lot lately, I had no idea you were a TIFer! :D

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

• 1 month later...

this is a good guide, but I think pictures would be good

also, for law crafting, after you craft them you can go to the herblore shop and buy vials/eye of newts

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Here's an idea for rcing, wcing, and con:

Do the typical air crafting thing, but before you bank cut a load of oaks. There is one oak with a quick respawn rate right outside of the bank. With a bit of luck, a decent agility level, and a low weight, you could get all of your run energy back while cutting so you don't have to walk to and from the air altar.

I was reading through this guide and I had some mixed feelings regarding some of the things. You basicly forget about the most important form of multitasking any experienced Runecrafter will tell you:

Farming

Although only P2P, you can easily increase your profit by huge numbers when planting a few herbs. Or even complete allotments. A good farmer can succesfully complete a Farming round in 5 minutes. (doing herbs only). Not only do you train the tedious farming skill, you also get herbs for herblore and some neat experience. :-$

Also, a lot of your ways are slow. Mining 2 mithril + 2 addy rocks (with runepickaxe) takes as long as it would take me to do another round to the nature altar. Thus getting half the RC experience, for 4 .. yes.. 4.. ores. Ores which I could buy from the profit made in Runecrafting the extra runes. Calculationwise.. its dum to do certain things.

For F2P the wine trick is perfect. Same for the port sarim newt eye trick. As far as the draynor mining trick goes, for P2P, with a glory, you can easily teleport back to draynor, making the mine not that much off-route.

When doing these things, realize that the extra things you do must never take over (or near..) the time it takes to do 1 trip to the altar, as you will cut down your RC experience in more then half. Thus it would almost look like your training a skill and multitasking so you get a bit of RC experience. No way you will ever reach any level close to.. 54 or higher.

Written by a level 67 Runecrafter.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg