Would Clans like to meet in a Luxury house?

Solidus_77

I was thinking that maybe, after all renovations are completed, I could offer a service where I rent my house out to a clan. This would mean for clans who have a so-so house or even a good house can experience the luxary of an expensive and high lvled house.

I would like to ask a few questions addressed to clan members (and hopefully leaders) to see if this service is at all interesting.

Does your clan make use of the PoH for it's benifits? if so, to what extent?

Does your clan usually host meetings in a house on a regular basis (as opposed to a random cellar or something)?

Do you think it's too much trouble to using someone else's house as a meeting place?

What sort of standards would you expect from renting a house?

These this all just a hypothetical idea but I'm curious to know how many clans would be interested by my idea and maybe I could provide this offer. Any feedback is very welcome, even if you wish to say "I don't think this is such a good idea", just make sure and expain. I would be glad to be aware of any possible inconvieniences so don't hesitate!

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

That would be nice. I'm f2p so I won't be doing that.

There might be a problem with ur idea though. What if multiple clans are in the house at the same time? Meetings would be interrupted.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Simply put, because my house would be better, have more things, allow for more options

Of course if the clan leader already has a high lvl house (99 with all the best items) then this will be pointless. Besides it this isn't designed for master constructors.

Also after asking around a few clans, it seems that they do not all have an extremely high lvl house to meet in. I would like to know just how many not only have an average house but also would like to be in a good house

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Make sure there's lots of rooms for the clan. Also, having some more floors would help so clans don't get mixed up on the same floor. After everything is organized, give this idea a name.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Make sure there's lots of rooms for the clan. Also, having some more floors would help so clans don't get mixed up on the same floor. After everything is organized, give this idea a name.

about the rooms, I've thought out my house ever since I was building it (even drew out some blueprints on paper) It's perfectly symetrical and quite easy to access every room, but yes, presentation is key! I will probably make a navigation guide to my house too.

about the name, that's an excellent idea! Right now I can't think of one but that's an important suggestion

BlueSig6.jpg

It would be a nice service to provide the very small clans, as quite commonly, there is always someoen in a clan working a lot on his house.

In my clan I have a house in taverly, which we usually use to gather up for an event (its easy to access for everyone, and portals and other teleports, even balloons, gliders and the cart system is near-by), so we can all get our stuff easily and then go to wherever. My house isnt luxurious, but it has what it needs to have for this purpose, and it is in Fremenik/Barbarian style.

One of my lieutenants has a very luxurious house, with a gilded altar and everything. We usually end up there, evaluating events, hanging around after while chatting with others, stuff like that.

To answer your questions:

We do use it, for easy teleports, and gathering up everyone at 1 spot

Yes, we host meetings, usually some of my people are present when I interview a new guy, or sometimes I chat leader to Leader.

Yes, it is a bit of trouble, because that person is not always online when you need it.

Well, everything should be top level (including scrying pools, and perhaps even all combat rooms), othewise why bother.

All in all, renting your house can eb done, but your target group is not a big one.

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Thanks for answering the questions

everything in my house already is at top level (except the dungeon), I got scrying pools, marble frame teleport portals full guilded alter etc..... And I plan on going even further.

Possibly I'll try to get 99, that should hopefully increase the demand. Otherwise that leaves the problem of me possibly not being online.

Also, the house location can be reconsidered.

BlueSig6.jpg