fastest range xp? (f2p)

warri0r45

can someone tell me where the fastest range xp is for f2p, dosent matter on lvl of monster/arrow pick-up/etc.

i am currently killing lvl 30 zombies in stronghold, lvl 2 at a rate of aound 500xp/min (range lvl is 69)

500/min is 30k per hour that pretty good, What lvl stronghold are those?

I train range at lessers mostly, not the best exp but not bad.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I here that ranging the hobgoblins from the crafting guild is prertty good exp, along with the guards on top of varrock palace. I prefer training on the level 27 minotaurs as they return all my arrows and more thus allowing for nearly infinite training.

obtainfp9.jpg

^Click for the greatest sig maker ever!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Long live the sun, may the darkness be hidden."

I mostly ranged the giants (all types) for fast xp, but if you want good drops along with it, go with lessers especially if you have over 60 range

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Read within this thread: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=583606

(Your thread makes the third similar case today...)

I personally recommend Floor 1 of the StrongHold Of Security... The Level 27 Minotaurs toward the back. You can't miss them.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

The only problem with minuators is, they can be killed in 2-3 hits. After you kill them, you have to go over, pick up your arrows and whatever they drop, and start ranging another. It's annoying, and takes a while. I personally like the Lesser demons on Karmaja or Crandor.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

The only problem with minuators is, they can be killed in 2-3 hits. After you kill them, you have to go over, pick up your arrows and whatever they drop, and start ranging another. It's annoying, and takes a while.

It keeps me awake on extended runs, which ultimately saves time in the long run. Do you think about "long run"-type issues? :-s

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Do you think about "long run"-type issues? :-s ~Mr. Devnull

Yes - In the long run, I get tired of picking up the drops, and eventually stop picking up the 9 arrows they drop, and the 3-4 arrows I shoot.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Do you think about "long run"-type issues? :-s ~Mr. Devnull

Yes - In the long run, I get tired of picking up the drops, and eventually stop picking up the 9 arrows they drop, and the 3-4 arrows I shoot.

And then you don't have them for later on another training trip or pk-ing trip or something... That's the kind of "long run"-type issue I was talking about... :|

(You've just pwned yourself, BTW)

~Mr. Devnull

What I ment was that it quickly gets boring picking up 3-4 arrows. I range lessers/moss giants, and that way I only have to pick up the arrows every now and then.

DeviledEgg24.png