-MY VERY FIRST SIG PLEASE RATE!

rune2thescape

You're still saving in .JPG, DON'T!!

helpim1.png

And, actually LOOK at the RuneScape pictures when you draw something, look at it for a while and interpret it yourself into your drawing.

But don't trace 'cos everyone can tell.

spacescenev24.jpg

Its looking like a JPG because its being downsized. Click the link, it brings you to the image shack page with the full sized sig. You don't want that. You want the whole thing on one page.

Use this line of code:

[img=http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4343/siggy3ua5.png]

Note that its way over the size limits.

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

ok, lines have been cleaned up a bit...

You should still try and thin out your ddp

your amulet still need work on the string part to make it more

a. thin and b. less scattered

The d-med looks a bit too fat on the sides and too thin on the top.. also the horns look a bit small to me..

The hilt on your ddp needs a bit of work, its too fat and lop-sided

try and make your poisen look more like liquid dropping from the tip of the dagger instead of bullets...

Thats all right now, most people have given a ton of C\C try and use it...

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Here's some advice.. NEVER post your first attempt. Don't post your second, third, or fourth. Until you know you can compete with the lower level pixelers here, don't bother posting your work because the thread will start with a few flames, you'll flame back, and you'll end up getting the thread locked because of flaming that you could have prevented by not posting your work and waiting till you're better. I draw a lot but you'll rarely see me post a piece until I'm really happy with it. Of all the drawings I have right now, I have 0 that I feel are good enough to post. Art is one place where I think it is good to be a perfectionist. Spending a lot of time on a piece will give you time to pick out problems and fix them. My final project for Beginning Drawing took me over 15 hours to complete. Of course that kind of time on a pixel sig probably isn't need, I'm just saying you should spend a decent amount of time working on it. I won't go into detail on what you need to work on since you need a lot of work all around.

i did a few quick fixes

the helm is a lost cause i think

gota start new on that

helppu8.png

id help more but im working on my sig right now...

hmm.....it is a WEEE bit better, but you need to look at the details of the rune med and notice how it only has 1 slit for the eyes. The ammy is much better, and the d long could still use a bit of work.

Rune2th, not sure if you are, but you should zoom in more. And use the brush, not the shape tools, they make the shape of the items very unrealistic.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

For you who say don't post your first pieces of work, your truely ignorant.

Post your first work, it should be encouraged, how can you ever get better if you can't get your first piece up with some good constructive criticism? Tell them what to improve (everything in this case I know - including concept), how it can become better, what techniques to try, link to tutorials, etc.

- Josh

mwp9oo.jpg

There is a rule about this;

III. Helpful Tips:

Don't post your first ever sig. To be quite honest with you, they are hardly ever decent. Remember, if you think it doesn't look good, it doesn't. For those of you who truely feel that you are hot stuff, ask for a second opinion such as family member, friend, or messenger buddy if you want a real opinion as to if it's any good. If they give good feedback, post away.

Being blunt here, but if you are New and using MSPaint for your sigs, chances are they aren't very good. There are a select few who can use MSPaint and make excellent pixel sigs. They know who they are. If you aren't one of them, I suggest you practice, practice, practice. It will take dozens of hours (only an assumption) to get decent at making pixel sigs. This type of art is incredibly detailed when done right, and takes many hours (just ask a pro) to complete successfully. Most importantly here, don't post your first pixel sig. They are rarely good and most times don't stand a chance.

The rules say it all!

Personally I have asked friends also to rate my pixel works first, before I posted it here. Ask them for CC, before posting them here. They will tell you if it is good or bad.

Im sorry, but I have to lock this.

This is going nowhere, and there are plenty of replies that can help you.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]