Power Ammy

Optional prayer 34

In your inventory:

Salmon or higher food.

A teleport

Bronze med helm

Iron Chainbody

Recommended Combat Level: 65

The place where you will train: Black Knights Castle at the edge of wildy.

How to get there: From varrock, go west and past barbarian village to the right of the dwarven mines. Go north up the forest and towards the monastary. Go across the bridge into the mountains toward the wildy. You will see black knights roaming around.

blackknightguuidemap.jpg

You need the iron chainbody and bronze med helm equipped to enter the castle.

I am assuming that you already did the quest black knights fortress so you know how to get to the area with the altar.

There is a room right beside the altar with two knights that respawn fast. Even at combat 81, they respawn faster than I can kill them.

The knights are not agressive.

You have two options now. If u have the prayer level to use incredible reflexes, then you can pray and fight the knights with you prayer on. You will need to recharge every 1.5 minutes but the altar is so close that it takes literally 5 seconds.

If you do not have prayer then you can fight them continuously till food runs out.

Pros:

Easy XP.

Cons:

You are limited to training time till your food is gone.

Drops are ok....not the best.

Here is a screenshot of the place. sorry for not including the altar.

str64.jpg

Strategy 2

This is where things get better.

You must have 43 prayer for this.

Equipment 2:

Monks robe(full set)

Rune Scimmy

Power Ammy or Holy symbol (blessed)

In your inventory:

No food needed

A teleport

Bronze med helm

Iron Chainbody

Recommended Combat Level: None.

The monks robe is en route to your journey from varrock. Stop by at the monastary, say hi to the pures, get your robes and a prayer lvl boost from the altar in the prayer guild.

Head over the castle and put protect melee on. No food needed and you need to spend every 1-2 minutes recharging but it is worth it.

If you have a low atk lvl, use a power ammy. If you have atk > 60, then go with holy symbol.

Pros:

Endless training

No food.

Good xp

Cons:

Gets boring after 1-2 hours for me personally.

Not good for pures.

Not very good drops

Here is a screenie of my character using this method. I am wearign monks robe and if u have a keen eye, you can see the protection prayer.

def62.jpg

Some Numbers

At atk 64, str 68 and def 63, if i use strategy 1, i can get 20k-25k xp per hour. With prayer, i can get 20k per hour. At 60+ def, I need to use 5 tunas per hour. That means about 4 hours to get through all that tuna.

Using strategy 2, I can get 20k per hour also.

Another thing: There are randoms like the evil chicken which can be "protect magic"ed so you can kill them. The MOM comes every half hour or so.

The End

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

dude, if u put all that on, then your prayer drains every 30 sec or less. not worth it mna. just use protect from melee and you'll be fine.

Or if u try strategy one, then use ultimate strength or reflexes. dont use a defense prayer, it is not worth it when u have full rune.

100% F2P

anim7.png

Decent guide ::' Nice to know you're going to add pictures as well :D

:-k But... 20-25k exp sounds quite low per hour.

At your level, I suggest minotaurs. With me, they hardly deal any damage (I only take a few trouts and there's always spare). Also, you can fight multiple monsters at a time (you can fight some wolves or goblins as well if avaliable). Furthermore, drops are good - iron arrows are common, as is noted rune essence if you need. Right skull halves are getting more common as of late, so you can make more skull sceptres (a free teleport to the barbarian village is always good).

I would estimate my exp per hour to be 35k+ (without strength pots or prayer).

P-Mod Black Kenja

black+kenja.png

i get distracted very easily. sometimes i start talking to ppl doing quests.

My numbers are really low end of the range. if i said 35-40k xp per hour, ppl would flame me. so i started with a low 20k. So even if i was wrong, i would not get flamed as bad. For example, ppl would kill me if i said sellign full rune 300k, but if i said 100k, then they would not say much.

I am goign to add pics now soon.

100% F2P

anim7.png

dude, if u put all that on, then your prayer drains every 30 sec or less. not worth it mna. just use protect from melee and you'll be fine.

Or if u try strategy one, then use ultimate strength or reflexes. dont use a defense prayer, it is not worth it when u have full rune.

al depends on how high your prayer is and how much your pray bonus is i tried it and with lvl 47 prayer and almost highest pray bonus it took around 1 minute to go trough the pray points ( i had d mace , full prostylite, broodo shield (gives pray bonus) and blessed ammy

al depends on how high your prayer is and how much your pray bonus is i tried it and with lvl 47 prayer and almost highest pray bonus it took around 1 minute to go trough the pray points ( i had d mace , full prostylite, broodo shield (gives pray bonus) and blessed ammy

well obviously that lasts a minute or so...ure wearing p2p prayer stuff. this guide is for f2p mostly. and i am prayer 46 and i have tested many times using just monks robe and power ammy. most f2pers have no more than 52 prayer.

100% F2P

anim7.png

Trouble with multiple prayers, it puts a lot of strain on the drain rate, unless you are actually fighting in the altar area (Chaos temple, anyone? - I've mashed the Zammy monks, taken a load of wines, with melee protect, rapid restore, rapid heal, strength & reactions all prayed - and still end up with my stats nuked by the end of the session). It's probably the only other half decent "perpetual prayer" area with more than level 2's to fight.