rate this crappy signature

tijgerforce

wait longer then 15 minutes, your line-art and a big part of the perspective is good (love the line art on the scimitar) you madea mistake on the shield tho, its not right in the perspective and proportianol

use lighter shading tones place it elsewjhere i'll post a better example someday soon of the lazy shading

signature_1.gif

like a half a hour

i worked a long time on it

Well, you really worked a looong time. :roll:

Btw, what would you do with a "1/10 rate"? An ego boost? The CC people are giving you is worth a lot more. Since you posted it with that ridicilous topic "ownage", I'm not going to even give CC. I'll just state my opinnion unexplained: It's bad.

Ignore the dummys that say bad stuff about your sig, i say change the eyes and shield abit, add some background maybe? and shade...

Dummys eh, we just don't like sad n00bs thinking they have "Ownage Pixels" when really they are [developmentally delayed]ed.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Ignore the dummys that say bad stuff about your sig, i say change the eyes and shield abit, add some background maybe? and shade...

Dummys eh, we just don't like sad n00bs thinking they have "Ownage Pixels" when really they are mentally challenged.

dont be so harsh

But yes it needs work, i dont think it took you that long. Drawing on the made needs work, shading is bad, no background at all either? i give it 5/10

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

If the title wasn't ' CHECK THIS OWNAGE SIG PLONKS LIEK DEWD"!"!!1!1"1!! ' or something, I would have told him whats wrong, seeing asthough he thinks he owns, he probally doesn't need comments :roll: .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

If the title wasn't ' CHECK THIS OWNAGE SIG PLONKS LIEK DEWD"!"!!1!1"1!! ' or something, I would have told him whats wrong, seeing asthough he thinks he owns, he probally doesn't need comments :roll: .
I agree.