Training ranging from lvl 36-atleast 40

Jys

what's the best way i could do it?

when answering me, please include the bow/crossbow/knife/dart type, and if the bow/crossbow, what's the arrow/bolt to use?

also, where should i train?

btw, i'm p2p

Hm. So your question isn't that clear, but you want to get your range from 36 to at least 40?

Just use Iron or Steel Arrows, a maple shortbow, and the best range gear you can get. I think it's Snakeskin armour, but that's too much of a hassle to get, so stick with studded leather.. I think.

Train on the level 27 Minotaurs in the Stronghold of Security. Great experience since there's a bunch of them, and they drop iron arrows, which should make up for all the ones you lose. You'll probably end up with more than you started with.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Moving fence side to fence side should increase the effect of the attractor - actually, it's natural to be switching fence sides when collecting arrows.

Also, if you want your arrows in a neat pile, take some curse runes (if you have 19+ magic) and throw a curse first - even if it misses, it should have the Mino aggro'ed on you and standing fence side. You could use any spell, but curse is worth using for cheap magic XP, and the lowered defence if it hits. Wind strike would fo just as well for positioning, and the Lumbridge magic tutor will give you 30 minds & airs if you have none on you or banked.

i personally used the ogres above ardy with iron knives to get to 40. i just ran around in the cage on a busy world and collected 200+ knives very quickly. then i go outside and range them. btw, if u haven't completed biohazard quest u can't use the training camp

Rock crabs.

Hes on member :roll:

Use the scorpion pit in Al-Kharid.

Or Zombies over the Varrock Sewer

im assuming u ment to put hes non member but he accually stated he was p2p

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores