81+ Combat (Melee Based) (1 Pic so far)

Sir_Gfdsa

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅThis guide isnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t copied I have read NO e-books NO real books and listened to no audio doing with thisÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

SIRSIG.gif

Lol, they banned kids from having an imagination

I LOVE THIS GUY HE IS SO COOL AND AWESOME AT EVERYTHING LIKE SIGS AVVYS AND BANNERS!!

Under.gif

Nice guide, I'd rate it 7/10, even though I haven't maxed out combat.

I'll probably now use your tips. (I am a farmer and can't waste time lol)

It'd be better if you add pictures. Just text is hard to read.

Also

Go to the mining pit north of falador. Train on the scorpions until you reach 40 defense.

I believe the mining pit is north of Al-kharid, South of Varrock.

Opps I missed that nice catch and we are on our accounts now getting the scren shots thx for the rating we were woundering if we did a good gob.

SIRSIG.gif

I LOVE THIS GUY HE IS SO COOL AND AWESOME AT EVERYTHING LIKE SIGS AVVYS AND BANNERS!!

Under.gif

Oh dear lord! Please level up your cropping level! I can't stand to see a picture with that ugly white background that takes 10 seconds to get rid of.

Also, please don't double post. It's a rule on tip.it forums. Unless your thread has reached page two and you wish to bump it, please don't double post.

Also, you didn't even mention pest control. Joining a good pc clan can get you 100K+ combat exp an hour and some decent(40-70K an hour) money.

And finally, how is it that I recieve this message

Sir Gfdsa117 does not feature in the hiscores. You have to be in the top 1 million (for any skill) and have a minimum skill level of 30.

when I click on the link to your character to the hiscores when your signature states you have 99 prayer and magic? :shame:

I think you shouldv'e put more work into this guide before posting it.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Level guide

Me-------35

Brother---------81

Friend--------------90

Freind's brother----------55

ad as for my sig that is my goal not what I have done sorry if this didn't help. We put alot of work into this guide we are still updating it and adding new things. I will get right to work on croping it I didn't see all that white :shock:

SIRSIG.gif

Under.gif

I don't mean to be rude but this guide fails in the training department. The part about not wasting time is beautiful, but the training section kind of fails.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Let's do a little C&C here.

It's a nice guide overall, some great points but also some average and a few failing points.

Content: 7/10 --- I suggest that you always post the level of the NPCs that you are telling us to fight. You said at some points, but not very consitant overall. :shame: I also suggest you get us cooking by telling us what foods we should bring. ::'

Grammar/Spelling: 9/10 --- Remember your capitals. :wink:

Notes: Just keep it consistant, add a few things in, correct your grammar and you're set to go for AoW!

Suggestions

NPC Levels

Grammar Check

Specific about Food

Making our money; tell us how!

More Pictures

You've been C&Ced. ::'

Luigisig.png

I like how you say to not waste time. It is much faster to make a lot of money and "waste" it on a skill than to try to train a skill as conservatively as possible, as you pointed out.

But the training part of the guide wasn't so good.

Overall: 7/10

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007