money making guide by me 100% real and easy no need lvls

eias

first thing you go kill chickens they are only 3hp and dont attack you and they drop between 5-15 feathers

after you made a descent amount of feathers(we're talking about an amount like 10k ) you should go to a crowded world like world 1 and you should go stand at west anvils near west varok bank you should be standing next to an opened door which is west exit to the anvils place you can sell it 5-6 ea

after you made that money go stand at the west varok bnk door (actually foots away from the place that you sold the feathers!) you buy air runes with all the money you have(dont be afraid of spending money or this will not work) try to buy airs around 15-17 each and ALWAYS sell 20 each no less (you can sell more but none will buy) after you do this some times you should have like 100k.. good rite? now keep also buying and selling airs they are good

when you have about 150k try to buy rune scimmitars 25k each and sell 30k each you should be standing in that large place which is the right side of the west bnk(east side) go stand there and buy and sell scimmitars until u have 500k

now just go to fallador EAST bnk and buy steel bars with all your money 500each and sell 600 each (dont buy more than 500ea) if you do that about 5 times u should earn a high profit

you should have 1mil atleast

now you could invent your own way of profiting

you can post it in this topic

REMEMBER: patience is the key so dont be disencouraged u wont make 1mil at 1 min only when it happens with you like this:

i was at world 1 having 192k at my bag .... i was cruising around i went to varock east bank and saw someone buying feathers 10each(on the other hand, there was someone outside varock west bank selling feathers 5each!! and he had 250k feathers! so i rushed to that guy and bought 38.4k feathers and returned to that guy and sold for 384k! then i bought from that guy 76.8k feathers for 384k and sold for him 768k!

finally

i bought 150k feathers (the guy went bankrupt lol) i sold feathers to him for 1.5m!!!!!

so try to find someone who buys feathers 10ea!

please write testimonials and replys

thank you! :D

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ THE END ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Cybermullet.png

hmm it could be a good guide.. but this isnt..

keep pictures..

and if you wanna buy air runes ... you better go to port sarim

in a world with less players and air runes are max 15 ea...

the only thing i like of your guide is steel bars.. because theres alot of money in f2p..

gl ::'

barrowsmsanta,tha%20familia3.gif

Your best stat is 40 so dont be making guides about making money

also spell check helps -.-

His guide is based on merchanting.

Last time I checked you don't need 99 everything to merchant. :roll: Look at the title brilliant one, NO NEED LVLS!

hmm it could be a good guide.. but this isnt..

keep pictures..

and if you wanna buy air runes ... you better go to port sarim

in a world with less players and air runes are max 15 ea...

the only thing i like of your guide is steel bars.. because theres alot of money in f2p..

gl ::'

wat do u mean put pics?

no need to put

and if u wanna buy from shop in port sarim tht will take ages...

Cybermullet.png

People put pictures in guides as so to make it easier to visualize what you are trying to say. That is what he means. Also yes, spell check. It can be a little hard to read at times. Organization is key in a guide to make it readable and followable. I would assume this is for the low levels in f2p who are just starting...

lyk lol i thnk it iz a hrrlb gde l0lz. mybe it wld b bttr if lyk u pt som picz n lyke lol try 2 uze spll chck l00lzzz0z

:roll:

This is not how to spell. Please consider the following to make this guide better:

~Paragraphs

~Pictures

~Picture of profit

~Spelling

Add these and this guide could be good. I read the first few lines, I knew this needed work. So consider what I suggested to make the guide better. Thanks.

Phaper_Plane.png

didnt i say this guide no need lvls noob?

why dnt u read the headline nxt time?

1.ok u are obviously new here and you don't know how everything works, first of all don't call people noobs on this forum even if u are 28 times higher lvl then that person.

and u had no reason to call him a noob when ur best stat is 40.

2. Read other guides, don't u see pictures.

3. use search there are millions of guides like urs.

4. SPELL CHECK! i didn't even finish reading ur guide, horrible grammar.

kthxbi

dont mean to be negative but do we really need another one of these get rich quick guides... like seriously there has to be at least 20-30 guides thats all say exactly the same thing..

ok should probely be put in rants or something but meh whatever...

dont mean to be negative but do we really need another one of these get rich quick guides... like seriously there has to be at least 20-30 guides thats all say exactly the same thing..

ok should probely be put in rants or something but meh whatever...

i agree, with all the "guides" argghhhh, can't people use search and see that this kind of guides...suck?

I really hope you're not trying to get an A.O.W with this, because ( sorry if this is offensive ) this is one of the worst guides I've read on tip.it forums, and I've read a lot.

Some pointers for next time:

1. Spell check

2. Grammar

3. Layout

4. Pictures, it makes it look so much nicer

Jamje.png

null and void

1.ok u are obviously new here and you don't know how everything works, first of all, don't call people noobs on this forum, even if u are 28 times higher lvl then that person.

kthxbi

Oh the irony

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

1.ok u are obviously new here and you don't know how everything works, first of all, don't call people noobs on this forum, even if u are 28 times higher lvl then that person.

kthxbi

Oh the irony

lol :lol:

* cough * Anyway I agree with the most people here. Your guide really misses spaces, it's quite hard to read like this. Nice attempt though, learn from this and keep it up.

~ Agshlee

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

dont you people please say its hard to read

you just open your eyes and READ

i dont have to make 10 spaces between every line so that you can READ

also this guide works without pictures

skill guides cant work without pictures or random guides or special attack guides or whatever....

i bet that if you buy a money making guide you dont see any pictures in it for explaining the guide

why are you people so materialistic??

i didnt hear the word "nice guide" or "thank you very much for helping" all i hear is "MAKE BETTER GRAMMAR" "ITS HARD TO READ"...

you guys can read but you just want to see the negatives and post your ugly comments sadly...

and who doesnt like the guide i dont care because lots of people i know tried the guide and they said its a nice and excellent guide and it worked with them and it doesnt require any lvl like that guy who said your maximum stat is 40..

see? what did i write at the headline? NO NEED LVLS

from this i noticed that you dont even read the thing but post bad comments!

i really like an appology for this

Cybermullet.png

off topic:

hey dude i had a similar experiance when i first posted here if i were you id take more time to check what you posted.

to abbysal whip: you dont need high levels to make money just time and patience and i dont think any thing in this guide needs beyond lvl 1 atack and str

on topic:

nice guide i merchant sometimes tho usaly with big stuff like whips and dmeds mabe a cannon if im bored :lol:

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

you guys can read but you just want to see the negatives and post your ugly comments sadly...

The comments you've read are there to help you to improve, not to be mean and upset you. Nothing is perfect, and this guide isn't surely, so people try to tell you what in their opinion is lacking. It's not spelling or grammar itself the most important thing when there is good stuff in it, like you say, but the point is that a good guide must be compared to other guides to be judged. There are a lot of merchanting guides already, which talk about feathers, and rune scimmies, and more - but they're easier to read, faster to understand, and the form does help this.

A guy who reads your guide thinks: "why do I have to decypher every word I read? Where exactly is this place? How do I get there?" It's likely that the people you want to help with this guide are not very experienced with the game, so they may wonder where "west varok bnk" is. That's an example of a lack of pictures. Other guides show maps, precise locations and such stuff and this guy who was reading your guide moves to other ones. Especially if it's talking about first-level merchanting, which is possibly the most known subject for a guide and the one with most writings about it, a guide should be comeptitive, so either say something new, or say it better. If it doesn't, you understand it's pretty useless ;). Your guide is informative and helpful, no doubt about that, but many other writings are more.

That's why you get all the constructive criticism, it's there to help you, don't flame who tries to make you better.

The comments you've read are there to help you to improve, not to be mean and upset you. Nothing is perfect, and this guide isn't surely, so people try to tell you what in their opinion is lacking. It's not spelling or grammar itself the most important thing when there is good stuff in it, like you say, but the point is that a good guide must be compared to other guides to be judged. There are a lot of merchanting guides already, which talk about feathers, and rune scimmies, and more - but they're easier to read, faster to understand, and the form does help this.

A guy who reads your guide thinks: "why do I have to decypher every word I read? Where exactly is this place? How do I get there?" It's likely that the people you want to help with this guide are not very experienced with the game, so they may wonder where "west varok bnk" is. That's an example of a lack of pictures. Other guides show maps, precise locations and such stuff and this guy who was reading your guide moves to other ones. Especially if it's talking about first-level merchanting, which is possibly the most known subject for a guide and the one with most writings about it, a guide should be comeptitive, so either say something new, or say it better. If it doesn't, you understand it's pretty useless ;). Your guide is informative and helpful, no doubt about that, but many other writings are more.

That's why you get all the constructive criticism, it's there to help you, don't flame who tries to make you better.

i updated the guide and corrected spell and grammar i will soon add pictures ;)

Cybermullet.png