Funniest Thing to Leave a Lurer?

PMega

A ball of wool and a red bead, looks the most like a santa.

or a fez works

if you have white hair...put a fez on and claim its a santa to the lurer...

thell want to kill you quicker then find out its not a santa...works best if you have a santa and bank just before...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simple 1337 anything, i have 30k proboscis (i went on a tai bwo wannia cleanup spree for 2 months solid) for that occasion, funny when they get 1337 proboscis.

btw where do u find that "i am the egg man, are you one of the egg men" thing, ive seen it b4 but i cant remenber where

Proud Member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

MonsterSig1.jpg

The eggman quote is from Uri for Emote trails.(it originated from the Beatles song "I am the Walrus")

To rectify some situations, monkies don't work, I dont think the karambwan nor the nitroglycerin would either.(I tried them)

i just almost got lured... this guy pm'ed me and said "do you wanna buy whip for 1.5"... im like there gotta be a catch but ok... went there... he was sooo stupid and gave it away... he was in the edgy forest wcing one tree just in lvl one... he said come here a i didnt wanna go to wildy so i told him to come out and he didnt... but when he came out (this is awsome, neat trick) he started to read a book... i trade with him... and all of a sudden im running backward into lvl 3 wild...i came back... and to give it even more away... hes just got two lvl 84's and a lvl 83 around him...

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

While the pker is killing you say "Im just the messenger", then have an entire inventory of bob's axes fliers 8-)

(If you don't get it, think about it for a second.)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."