Quer_Skulll is chosen!!! Thanks 4 votes people!

Koo_Azn_Boi

I'm looking for people with shading skills :shock: . I have fun making sigs, but I find that my big problem is shading. I'm thinkin about starting a store.

I'm in need of a partner that has skill in shading and "if possible" some drawing skills :P

Lookin for mainly 1 person, but if I come across two people that are hard to decide, then max people is 2 :?

If interested please post an image/shading of your work. :o

Thank you.

*Person hired will get profit*

ironmzammyvest,koo%20azn%20boi.gif

koo%20azn%20boi.gif

Old School Pure

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for people with shading skills :shock: . I have fun making sigs, but I find that my big problem is shading. I'm thinkin about starting a store.

I'm in need of a partner that has skill in shading and "if possible" some drawing skills :P

Lookin for mainly 1 person, but if I come across two people that are hard to decide, then max people is 2 :?

If interested please post an image/shading of your work. :o

Thank you.

*Person hired will get profit*

ironmzammyvest,koo%20azn%20boi.gif

koo%20azn%20boi.gif

Old School Pure

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=673 ... ht=#673834

hey zerg a topic where you described how you make it..

"well first off the reaper was made by Paint Shop Pro 7, it was cropped to fit in a sig and sent through all the necessary filtering to get the best pixels and then put into Paint Shop Pro 7 in the appropriate size, words added then flames drawn on ( I Know flames corny) then it was just filled in black background since i was lazy with making a pixeled background."

aha so you made it in paint ha..

theres another topic where it said you took a picture for a sig of your shirt :? , as far as i see it was the same sig.. get your act together

signature_1.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=673 ... ht=#673834

hey zerg a topic where you described how you make it..

"well first off the reaper was made by Paint Shop Pro 7, it was cropped to fit in a sig and sent through all the necessary filtering to get the best pixels and then put into Paint Shop Pro 7 in the appropriate size, words added then flames drawn on ( I Know flames corny) then it was just filled in black background since i was lazy with making a pixeled background."

aha so you made it in paint ha..

theres another topic where it said you took a picture for a sig of your shirt :? , as far as i see it was the same sig.. get your act together

signature_1.gif

Well, um i shade, and i dont have a shop currently, and i dont want more for my efforts than 100k!

[ teh showing off :D]

1aasharksigy1.png

my latest work, its in a 2M siggy contest :shock:

1aadude.png

meh. Kinda old, but still pretty good

aranger1.png

Old two, I dont ahve time to take out all my examples, these will have to sufice :roll: