Closed

Its probably better for girls that are signed up that they remain anonymous from all the young boys who might want to chat.

Vote against

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Implementing such a MOD would violate our own rules

1.9 - Volunteering Personal Information

For your safety, personal information volunteered on the site is not recommended and often edited by the staff. Personal information consists of real life names, age, gender, location, email address exchanges, instant messenger ID's, password/account information, school information and other similar details. This also applies to posting personal pictures of users, their schools, homes (that include their exact locations), etc. This applies to all forums, threads, posts, private messages, profiles, avatars and signatures.

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

All that this would clarify is whether you refer to someone as "He" or "She," as most of us refer to someone based on the "what rolls off the tongue" judgment. If I recall, Zezima said on the Official Runescape Forums once that he was a he, and his name makes him sound like a she to some people (although looking back on this, he and him came out naturally: maybe because I already knew).

Although I do see how this could cause problems with racial profiling based on genders...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat