Tip It Colaboration Totem - Update 10/01/07

pjb21

im sorry people, but i dont really see this going anywhere and i really dont have the time.

if someone else wants to take over feel free.

PJB21

shall i take over? i have my entry still unshaded somewere on my pc (its a big dragon and it takes 2 parts :-# ).

if i could take over just remain this topic but ill lead it then ::'

taz3xk1.jpg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think? The string were really difficult to do, so I didnt put them on.

guitarpt0.png

looks good ::' if that was your first pixel it was a pretty good first pixel :thumbsup:

taz3xk1.jpg

looks good ::' if that was your first pixel it was a pretty good first pixel :thumbsup:

It is my first :D \:D/

ok guys, i think im gonna ask a moderator if we could make a new sticky so its much more handy for me to control it. And pjb, could i use the information on the first post maybe?

taz3xk1.jpg

go for it (quote the first post to make your life easier with codes and the such) and yeah your welcome to change the rules, your running it now =)

oh 1 more thing, start a new topic yourself then get that one stickied :wink: its best to just go and do it, the worst that can do it say no, but thats kinda pointless if they do...

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

go for it (quote the first post to make your life easier with codes and the such) and yeah your welcome to change the rules, your running it now =)

oh 1 more thing, start a new topic yourself then get that one stickied :wink: its best to just go and do it, the worst that can do it say no, but thats kinda pointless if they do...

PJB21

ok i waited till u said that so i'll pm a mod :P

taz3xk1.jpg

Is it still necissary to leave this topic sticky'ed?

it has been allmost a week without a post :?

oops sry since my grandfather is in the hospital i forgot this sticky kinda... :S but if its ok i make a new topic so i can control it a bit?

taz3xk1.jpg