Last night I slept for almost a day straight

terley

I'm kind of freaked out at what I've been doing lately... Bad habits are forming I think. The earliest I've gotten to sleep in the last week and a half is midnight, and the latest being 2am. I wouldn't even say I'm sleep deprived, because every night I'm getting 10-11 hours. Last night I was asleep before 1, and I just woke up at 11:30... Been doing that all week. I'm afraid that when school starts again, and I have to work until midnight, that I wont be able to handle 7 hours of sleep.

The only problem I have with sleeping in so late is that, for all intents and purposes, my day is gone. I just slept off all of my free time, and I pretty much have to get up and shower and eat and go to work until midnight again.

peterstretchfn5.gif

I slept through an entire day during exams, I felt really stupid when I showed up to the day I missed exams (didnt know I had skipped the day). So by the time the teacher noticed I wasnt supposed to be in that class the exams had started and I couldnt go to the one I was supposed to >_

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

I hate that feeling.. most of the time I take little naps during the day and wake up the next day early in the morning and for some reason I freak out :?

EDIT: I just noticed that almost everyone on this page joined tip.it within the same week :P.

ktiswin.png

• 4 weeks later...

i heard is was impossible to have a dreamless sleep, u just forget them

and u dont dream when ur in a deep sleep on when u first fall asleep and b4 u wake up

i can do sumthin crazy that i havnt done in a while now but i used to do all the time

i can sumtimes control my dreams, not all of it but some, its a bit like daydreaming except u cant control everything, like i cant drive a car, i always seem to get sucked out the back window, and look at it from 3rd person view

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

The lure of TV, radio and computer lately have been keeping me up till past midnight the last few nights. As a result i've been waking up at later times such as 10. I'd much rather wake up at the latest 8 every morning (on holidays at the moment). It just makes my day way better if I do.