• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz on 99 fletching. I totally <3: your skills. That's very balanced, it looks awsome. You should check out the highscore of "ultimasword4", he is as balanced as you are, only a little lower (I don't know him BTW).

Good Luck on your goal. It will be so awsome if you make it. And don't low amounts of posts bring you down, most people just look and don't post (I'm mostly like that too). Just keep updating it, I read it all and it was worth it.

Off Topic: Nice you're in the beta! How are all the skills called there?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

wow, good luck \' . i didn't read all the posts, and i didn't know if you found a solution to woodcutting, so i don't know if this helps at all, but i would do willows. :thumbsup: .

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

Congratz on 99 fletching. I totally <3: your skills. That's very balanced, it looks awsome. You should check out the highscore of "ultimasword4", he is as balanced as you are, only a little lower (I don't know him BTW).

Good Luck on your goal. It will be so awsome if you make it. And don't low amounts of posts bring you down, most people just look and don't post (I'm mostly like that too). Just keep updating it, I read it all and it was worth it.

Off Topic: Nice you're in the beta! How are all the skills called there?

Thanks you so much!! I'll look him up soon :)

The German servers are now open for everyone ;) Just click on Language: German at the left on the main page of Rs, there are 2 worlds, one f2p and 1 p2p ;)

Oh and thank you too God :) I think I will do that at the .. what's it called? That place you can tele to with games necklace, not Burthorpe :P

total1700yu7.png

Congratulations on 80 hunting! :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work.

(Why is nobody else posting? There is nothing wrong with the goal or stats. Maybe you should post in some other topics yourself, it gets you a good image.)

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

:o Very nice stats and I'm sure you'll get them all to 85+ at some point. Good luck!

1600+ Total 96 Combat

1656th to 99 Firemaking. Completed on March 24 '07

sigov9.png