Crafting

rise

Ok, I want to get to 61 crafting and i dont really know what is good crafting xp currently i have 15k flax banked but stringing bow strings is boring and not good xp

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Probably want to buy tons of gems and cut them all. That's the fasted exp. Other than that, I heard something about gold being fast, but I forget what it was. I think it required a quest :|

might try it but it would cost a fourton

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

I suggest that you either buy a bulky amount of cowhides, or kill cows for their hides. Once you have a pretty good amount, you can tan them and then craft them into leather wear.

You will need 1gp to tan cowhides into leather, and 3gp to tan them into hardleather. You will also need a needle and some thread in order to craft the hides.

This seems to be a good amount of experience, and should get you to the level you want in a descent amount of time.

Nova FTW!

dgqj40.jpg

TwistedGaming2copy000.png

=Omega_Squire=

Probably want to buy tons of gems and cut them all. That's the fasted exp. Other than that, I heard something about gold being fast, but I forget what it was. I think it required a quest :|

Uncuts are hard to come by. You can steal them in the rogues denn when cracking the safes. With the cut gems, you can make gold jewelry, which is good exp, especially amulets.

Flax is considered nice exp as it is straightforward. Might be a bit boring to do 15k in one go, so do 1k a day (keeps doctor away) and you can sell the strings for 150-200 ea.

from lvl 56 on, make water (or better as your level increases) battle staves from scrtch. You get exp from making the glass, blowing the orb, enchanting the orb, and finally a lot of crafting exp per staff when yo u attach the orb. Buy staves whenever you are in Varrock or Yanille, the are hard to come by.

Good luck

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Making Holy/Unholy Symbols is a quick way, but it can be costly.

Quick note: Tiaras give better exp.

This signature is intentionally left blank.