Equipment Pin

NJE03

Guest Evanhart1

Oh, I think that's a great idea! You should also have a pin for your custom room in your house. For like the skill cape closet, and random event closet and stuff.

(SORRY CAN'T REALLY TYPE I'M SO ITCHY I DONT KNOW WHY! AAAARRRGGGHHH!)

Guest Evanhart1

I thought of this idea but then I forgot about when you're woodcutting or fishing and stuff.

Idea:

When you log out everything goes to your bank, but wouldn't work becuase people would just start logging out to bank. :wall:

Theirs already a suggestion for a login pin. So if all these pins came into effect you would be willing to...

Type in your user, pass and login pin.

Type in your bank pin.

Oh wait, I have to unlock my inventory pin before I withdraw/put in items.

Type in inventory pin.

Put a couple of gnome crunchys in your bank.

ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s annoying <.<

No support (obviously)

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

there is a better suggestion thread suggesting an optional PIN as you log in. an equipment PIN is just silly.
I beg to differ, in fact I sincerely believe that a log in pin is silly.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I do not support this. It would make the game more complicated to remember all the numbers of PINs
Really? I find it a simple task to remember a four digit number.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Add me to supporters list :)
Added. :wink:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

• 2 weeks later...

bump

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

if they want the items you are taking with you... they just "get killed" and pick up your stuff...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I don't think we need to take it this far. We've seen a lot of people lately complaining about JaGeX treating us players like kindergardeners. I don't think we need a password, Bank PIN AND inventory PIN. What's next? A Password PIN? A PIN PIN? I'm sorry, but I don't support this idea.

I know this feature would be optional, but I think it would go mainly unused and JaGeX could use their time elsewhere(like a new bank layout *cough*). If you have that many valueble items in your inventory and are worried about losing them, bank them. :-w

If you're doing a hard quest with important/valueble items in your inventory, I find it highly unlikely you're going to log off for a long period of time. :notalk:

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

• 1 month later...

This would be a good way to stop key-loggers from taking any of their items.

Players' who merchant will change worlds with their valuables with them.

This will prevent them from being hacked while logging out.

This should also be like the bank pin which can be activated if only you want it.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, we totally need this so I can waste 30 seconds every time I log on to remove my hat. Flaws: The person can just get himself killed to drop what you're wearing then switch to his account to take your stuff.

Let's not forget a PIN to use our inventory. While we're at it, let's put a PIN to log in, a PIN to do an action after you log in, a PIN to drop items, a PIN to trade, a PIN before you go into the wildy to get killed and lose stuff...

What the hell happened to avoiding getting your password taken in the first place?!

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26