Regecide

Dexek

Hello, I am wondering if Regecide can be done with 41 agility, and 45 thieving. I am able to use sharks, and pots, so there is no budget. I was able to quite easily to underground pass, and I am wondering if I can do Regecide with my current stats. Thanks for the help. Please only those who have experienced Regecide reply. :)

EDIT: Now 42 agility. I'm going to go train my thieving a bit. :D

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I'd say get the agility to at least 50, 55 or so would be better though. The quest itself isn't that hard. It is all the stupid traps and all the walking.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Isn't the req. 56 Agi anyways? I'd say get 56, there's just too many traps for agility pots to handle, unless you take full inv of agility pots, you'll need 56 agility.

I'd say the theiving isn't really that necessary, maybe 50 or so. The quest itself is LOOOOOOONG. It does involve a ton of walking/teleporting/eating etc.

Sunryse.png

All traps are pretty hard, but you'll only need food on the snare ones or whatever it's called. They are soo hard to get through and deal 8hp each time. The leaves ones deal 15 damage but you can make through it in about 1-3 trys. The trip wire you'll most likely not make. but the posion you can outlast.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.