[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz on the agility levels <3:

PS. 1400th post on your blog :o <3:

Thanks, I am going to aim for 67 - 68 Agility tomorrow, and 70 the day after. Then I have chosen RuneCrafting, then Herblore/Crafting. After that I am a flexible man! :o

67agility28thaugust07ug4.png

I haven't done much this morning. I pked someone at the Mage Arena which was pretty funny. I was banking for some more food when they went outside, they were level 82, so I grabbed my DDS and went outside. I flicked on piety and they were dead in two specs. I got full rune, 200 bloods and 5k airs. Pretty annoyed I didn't screen it. I also went to the God Wars Dungeon but got really confused and teleported out.

85 slayer, that's a long way to go.

Yeah. A very long way to go indeed...

Today I was struggling to find a reason to play. It felt exactly like the time before I quit, like nothing was fun and I should just give up and hand out my stuff to people. I seriously considered quitting again but I know I would just come back. I thought about making new goals. Maybe an item goal, like a dragon fire shield, would please me. Or maybe something like 80 Construction! That was so versatile and raising the money for the different things in my house was fun. I still want 1800 Total though, really badly. As well as 85 Slayer. I don't want to be one of those people who are always giving up on their goals, but at the same time I don't and can't be the guy who sits at a screen for ten hours a day melting their eyes out on a single skill. I have come up with a clever plan to help me to keep shaking things up.

Here is the plan. As I see it, their are twenty levels to go until 85 Slayer. If it were Thieving or Fletching I could be done in half a month. However, it isn't. I have decided at every slayer level to stop and raise some non-combat skills. I have worked out how exactly how many per slayer level I should get, so, in theory, when I hit 85 Slayer I will be at or beyond 1800 total.

[hide=Levels per Slayer Level]65 1

66 1

67 1

68 2

69 2

70 2

71 2

72 2

73 3

74 3

75 3

76 3

77 4

78 4

79 4

80 4

81 5

82 5

83 5

84 5

85 4

[/hide]

I will probably start off with RuneCrafting for the first four or five slayer levels. After that I can move onto other things, like the money drainers. I think this will help me a ton. It might seem strange to other people that I have methods like this but I can only get through it with a variety of things happening at once. Please don't post if you are going to poke fun or discourage me.

That seems like a nice plan <3:

And really, I know that feeling. Therefor I choose to work only on goals that I feel good at while doing it.

Good luck getting 1800 total and 85 slayer <3:<3:<3:

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg