PLEASE!!!! Need help on ways to recruit!!!

unorclan

Ok, I am the Proud Leader of Unor Clan. And recently me and my captain have cleaned out ALL UNACTIVE members. Dropping our members from 30 to 17. I've come up with a competition for the rest of my clan members: Every 1 person you recruit you get 5k, easy money!

But, it's still not working with everyone :wall: ...So ANYONE, please give me idea's on how to recruit. :pray:

PM me or add me to friends list - Bookgeek :boohoo:

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Easy. have officers in charge of squads or lances... what ever you wish to call them and have the officers responsible for recruteing. then inspect there squads every now and then and give them a grade on it. too many f's and you releve them of command and put some one else in charge.

Well theres an Idea at least.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Easy. have officers in charge of squads or lances... what ever you wish to call them and have the officers responsible for recruteing. then inspect there squads every now and then and give them a grade on it. too many f's and you releve them of command and put some one else in charge.

Well theres an Idea at least.

Hmm....we called them Infantry Units. Ok, I LOVE this idea (btw, your awesome bufoman) i'll try it out. Hopefully it will work, and if not then I'll get new Unit Captains.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Don't pay to recruit. Pay for the services they give to your clan.

Your best bet to getting people to join is through posting advertisements on forums such as tip.it

Don't in game advertise.

You could always make a 'council' of recruiters who focus strictly on recruiting?

Proud founder of the Myriad

problem is....i got 19 members and it's looking like only 10 are active...and 5 of those are in a council, and so on....sigh.
Kick the inactive ones out immediately. Part of the problem is that once u get a new clan member, he or she will see how many people are inactive & possibly quit.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Ok, people. Everyone is telling me to post on tip.it on the recruitment thing. I HAVE! And it's brought it like 3 people......VERY slow....

Looking at your recruit topic you could use maybe a clan banner, and at least 1 screen shot of a clan event. (Please do keep in mind there are limits on how many pictures you can have though.) You're on the right track.

bubbleavvy6xx.jpg

Get someone that is trustable and reliable that can help you take pictures then. So if you forget you have a plan B. And maybe a friend can help you make a banner. If you know someone that can make good pixel art or good graphic design period and they are willing to make one for you, you're in business.

j0xPu5R.png

• 1 month later...

If you pay them, they do it because they are getting paid. It doesn't show loyalty to you. And kick out the inactive members IMMEDIATELY. If you don't kick them your clan will get a bad reputation and you don't want that. And it also slows your clan's growth when you have inactiveness weighing you down like that. Only allow the best players in.

Also, for disciplinary reasons. If you don't kick them, then the other clan members will think that they don't need to post because they won't get in trouble for it at all, and THAT is not very good either.

j0xPu5R.png

• 4 weeks later...

First of all, stop thinking that you're going to get tons of members over night. Look at the big clans- they have been around for a few years... You don't make a great clan over night.

Just keep bringing in a few members every week, and work on improving the clan- lots of PK trips, etc.

Hope that helps a little.

bl0ckbust3r.png

bl0ckbust3r.png

bl0ckbust3r.png